Honest

Honest:

Lauren's POV

I looked at the text message while my thumb is shivering to hit send. Do I really want to do this?

I looked at the message that says,

Can you meet me down on Eli Street?

I shook my head and pressed the button to send the message. I started to become nervous while waiting for her reply. I wanted to add a message telling her I sent it to the wrong person but I know it'll not make things work.

I waited for a few minutes and she finally replied. When my phone vibrated, I was shivering like crazy.

Y/N: Sure babe :) I'll see you later :)

I bit my bottom lip and shoved my phone in my pocket.

***********

I paced around the streets while biting onto my nails. My phone was vibrating with the 4/5 memembers of Fifth Harmony telling me I shouldn't do this.

Camila: Lauren!! Come on don't do this to her! You love her and she loves you.

Dinah: Jauregui, Y/N is like a sister to me already. I don't want to see her crying her eyes out. She loves you to death!

Ally: Lauren please don't do this to Y/N. She doesn't deserve any of this, you can work this out together.

Normani: Y/N really loves you Lauren. She doesn't deserve this, she doesn't have to be broken.

I shook off their messages because I know none of us can fix this. I then saw Y/N from a distance. Once she saw me her face brightens,  "Lauren!!" she screamed and ran towards me.

She jumped into my arms and hugged me. I hugged her back, probably for the last time. After hugging each other we pulled away and she kissed my cheek. How I'm gonna miss her kisses.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" she asks. She clearly has no idea that I'm about to do the worse thing I did in my life.

"I have to tell you something" I began. Her face turned serious, "What is it?"

I know I'll regret this, but there's now way to say this that easily.

"I... I think we should break up"

She tilted her head to the side, "What?" she asks unsure if she hears it right. And repeating it breaks me even more. "I think we should break up" I repeated.

"W-why? Did I do something wrong?" she asks and started to cry.

"No no baby, you didn't do anything. It's my fault--"

"Was there someone else?" she cut me off. I placed my hands on both sides of her face and wiped her teard away. "No, I just don't want to do this anymore. I feel like whenever I leave for tour, you find someone else to be with you. I'm your girlfriend I'm suppose to be with you every step of this relationship. I feel like you deserve more than what I can give you right now" I explained.
She shook her head, "Lauren you've been gone for tour plenty of times and nothing wrong came up to our relationship. I would never cheat on you, I love you so much and you know it" Y/N replied. I kissed her forehead, "I know baby girl, but I just know that you deserve more than this. Someone can be with you 24/7 and he or she will never treat you like this"

She started crying even more and it pains me. "Oh my God, please tell me I'm dreaming" I hear her mumble. I hugged her again.

"I hate to hurt you but I got to be honest. I can't give you what you need. You deserve more than I can promise--"

"I don't care! I never loved anyone as much as I love you Lauren. I don't want anything else I just wanna be with you. I don't care what other people thinks or says as long as I love you!!" she shot.

I kissed her forehead, "I love you too darling. But I think this is what's best for us"

She looked into my eyes and as if she saw all the emotions and sincerity she pulled away from the hug while shaking her head, "Fine if that's the way it is" was all she said before running away. 

It's what's better between us Y/N. I know a lot of things will happen when I'm gone, rumours spread like wildfire and it's hard to control. I don't want to hurt you so I have to do this.

----------

End.

Sorry if this is kind of sad, but it's just a dinner One-part imagine. I'm sorry if I won't be doing a second part for this.

Vote. Comment. Follow.

|| callmeJAUREGUI ||