The WRONG Girl

The WRONG Girl

Lauren's POV

"Lauren! I seriously thought you ate that Christmas ball!!"

I adjusted my bag as I smirked. "I did tell you girls that I'm gonna prank over the Christmas break right?" I pointed out. I did a prank of making a Christmas ball out of jelly. I hung it with the other Christmas ornaments and once all the girls gathered around the tree I took the ball and took a bite. God you should have seem their faces. It was priceless.

They were like ‘Lauren! You're gonna get sick! Spit it out!’ and I was like ‘Hahaha! Chill! It's just jelly!’

They seriously made me go to the doctor, well mostly it's Ally, but I insisted it's nothing bad.

Anyways, we're walking through the halls of Miami University. I was laughing with the girls when I saw a familiar (H/C) haired girl getting something from her locker. She as her back facing us.

"Lauren! It's your girl!" Normani whispered. "I know that" I replied. I fixed myself before walking towards her.

I wrapped my arms around her shoulder and pulled her back towards me.

She let out a shriek and pushed me away. She turns around in fear, "Who are you!?!"

"Hey hey, chill babe it's just me" I assured her. She looks slightly confused. "Uhm... Hey? I gotta go now, bye!" she said before shutting her locker close and walked away.

What just happened?

Dinah burst out laughing behind me. "You just got burn, bro!" she chuckled. "Dinah! It wasn't funny!" I protested.

"Yeah... It was actually super funny Lauren. I mean, didn't you see her face?" Normani joined in. I looked at Camila and Ally. "Aren't you guys gonna help me with this?"

They only shrugged. "What the hell is wrong with Y/N? She's not like this, she pushed me away! And she ignored me!" I complained.

"Lauren, relax. There's got to be a reasonable explanation for that. We all know that Y/N's been stressing out lately right? Maybe she just doesn't wanna talk to anyone right now" Ally assured me.

I just nodded and we walked to class, History.

We walked inside and saw our teacher, Mr Evans, standing in front of his desk. "BELGIUM 1831!!" he declares and banged his pointer toward the board.

We all scurried to our seats. I didn't bother to listen to the discussion.

I couldn't help but be confuse because of the way Y/N acted earlier.

*Time Skip*

It's finally lunch time after 5 hours of endless random classes. I walked to the hallways and stopped by my locker. I opened it, grabbed my wallet and closed it.

I glanced up and saw Y/N again. I smiled, hoping she'll talk to me, have a proper conversation with me.

I walked up to her and say, "Hi babe"

She freaked out as she turns to face me. "Oh. It's you again. Hi?" she said again, quite unsure. "Y/N, what's wrong with you? You've been acting all strange" I said.

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "I'm sorry but I think you got it all wrong" she took a few steps back.

"Y/N! Stop playing around, why are you acting like this?" I said, getting frustrated.

"Hey (your twin's name)!!"

I turn around and saw.... Y/N? What!?

I looked in front of me and saw Y/N, then to my side to see another Y/N. "Wait.... Which one of you guys are my Y/N?"

The Y/N to my side was wearing a green crop top sweater, black jeans and black heeled ankle length boots. The Y/N I was talking to earlier was wearing a black dress with silver leather jacket.

I kept looking at them until the Y/N wearing a green crop top sweater finally spoke up. "Lauren! What are you doing? I'm Y/N L/N! That's (T/N) (L/N), my twin"

"But... How... When... What!?!?" I exclaimed in confusion. "I have a twin Lauren. That's her. Go say hi to her (T/N)"

"Oh! So you're the Lauren Y/N's been talking about. Hi! I'm (T/N), Y/N's twin who is somewhat similar to her" she cheerfully greets while shaking my hand violently. "Yeah.... I can tell" I said.

I turn to Y/N, "Why didn't you tell me you had a twin? I wouldn't have to confuse myself" I complained. Y/N rubbed the back of her neck, "Sorry babe. It's just that (T/N) here studies at Stanford University and we barely talk to each other. It just so happens that she came home for a school break and I kind of beg her to be me here at school. I wanna stay home so I asked her to pretend to me" Y/N explained.

"Why would you do that?"

"I don't know... For fun"

"You still have to pay me $50 for being you here" (T/N) spoke. Y/N fished 50 bucks from her pocket and handed it to her. "Thanks sis" she smiled before hugging Y/N and walked away.

I turn to Y/N and peppered kisses all over her face. "Don't do that again! You're lucky I didn't kiss (T/N)!"

"Yeah I wouldn't mind. She used to have a crush on you though" Y/N smirked. "She's lesbian!?!" I exclaimed. Y/N laughed. "No! Bisexual"

I wrapped an arm around her shoulder, "I love you babe"

"I wuv you too Lolo!!" she said in a baby voice.

******

This imagine turned to be a mess.... just imagine Lauren being confused because you have a twin....

I was kind of inspired when I watched Liv And Maddie.

Vote.
Follow.
Comment.