Little Mix

Little Mix:

You're on the bus with Fifth Harmony and Little Mix. You're girlfriend knew that you've been a fan of Little Mix since X Factor so she thought  of taking you with the band on tour. It's fine with your parents since it's just for a month and it's summer so it's not a problem for them. As long as Lauren and the band takes care of you.

You sat next to Dinah and in front of you was Little Mix: Jesy Nelson, Jade Thirlwall, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Perrie Edwards. Lauren and Camila are out to go buy something, Camila begged the driver to stop to a market because she wants to buy something. Of course she has to drag one of the girls along and Lauren can't resist her. The other girls also knew that you love Little Mix, and it's fine with them.

"So.... " Jade Thirlwall started in her British voice. You started screaming on the inside. "You must be y/n, Lauren's girlfriend" Jade said and faced you with a smile. "You are really pretty and you would make a fine girl for Lauren" Jesy Nelson said with a smile. You smiled back at them.

"Girls... Y/n here is a hardcore Mixer!" Normani called out. "Mani" you whined in embarrassment. "Really? Oh my God, y/n you don't have to be embarrassed" Leigh-Anne Pinnock said. You chuckled and slightly glared at Normani. "Yeah and I think it's really cute" Perrie Edwards said.

You love Little Mix, but you can say that your favorite member was Perrie Edwards. Of course you once shipped her with Zayn Malik and you almost broke your personal TV just by watching the news that they broke up. You already knew online and almost threw your laptop, but you also reacted when you watched the news.

"Yeah and her favorite member is Perrie-" "Dinah!" I quickly screamed and looked over to Perrie who was already smiling. "Aww... That's really cute y/n! Come here" Perrie patted the seat next to her. You slowly stood up and made your way towards her.

You sat next to her and she immediately hugged you. You hugged her back and smiled. "Uhm girls can I get a picture?" you nervously asked and they nodded.

First you had a groups picture with them, then five solo pictures, with different positions. First you had five solo pictures with Leigh, then with Jesy, then Jade, then Perrie. In the last picture of you and Perrie, Perrie kissed your cheek and that was taken in the picture.

"I liked this girl already" Leigh said with a smile. "Yeah she's really funny and cute" Jesy agreed. I blushed, "Can we take her on our next tour?" Perrie said and hugged you again.

"You guys can ask my parents. But I don't think they'll agree because next month, school is gonna start" you said and they whined.

Lauren and Camila arrived carrying two plastic bags each. Lauren's face hardened when she saw you and Perrie. "What happened here?" She asked as she placed the plastic bags on the table.

"Oh just having a little chat" Ally said. Lauren pointed at you and Perrie. Perrie quickly let you go, but you still sat next to her. "Hi Lo" you greeted. Lauren bended down and kissed your lips. "Lauren, they know I'm taken by you" you whispered, when you realized Lauren was kissing you to show that your hers.

Lauren sat in between you and Perrie and pulled you on her lap. Then you and both bands started talking again.

-------------

Hey people!

I know I already did this chapter, but error happened and I have to delete it. And rewrite a new one.

Vote. Comment. Follow.

•RockWithJauregui•