Cancer

Cancer:

You laid down on the hospital bed with so many wires or hospital things attached to you. You have cancer and it's getting worse, even the doctors say that you'll die sooner or later.

You didn't tell Lauren because she's been busy with her 7/27 album and you don't wanna cause any problems to her. You didn't told Lauren, but you told the girls and they've been by your side to help you.

Unfortunately your time will end soon and no one can stop that as you lay on the bed. You tried catching your breath as you stared at the white light in front of you.

"Dear God please help me..." you whispered. The door suddenly opened and Lauren walked inside. She gasped when she saw you. She ran to your side and held you hand, "Y/n..... How come you never told me you have.... Cancer" Lauren whispered.

"Lauren..... I..... I didn't told you because I don't want you to worry about me. Especially when you're really busy in these days" you replied as tears streamed down your face. "Y/n you're more important to me. You can tell me anything and I'll always be by your side to help you" Lauren said and kissed your hand as she cried.

Lauren stood up and kissed you on the lips. You smiled and kissed back. You always felt happy and safe whenever your with Lauren and it hurts you to know that you'll leave.
"Y/n.... Please..... Don't leave me, I love you so much" she said. "I love you too....." then unexpectedly your eyes closed and you stopped breathing.

"Y/n?"

"Y/N!!"

Lauren screamed when she saw the straight line in the machine next to you. "NO!!! DOCTOR!!!! NURSE!!!!" Lauren screamed as she cried even more. The doctors rushed inside and tried catching your heartbeat.

"Clear...." the nurse said. Doctors checked your pulse.

Ally pulled Lauren out of the room.

Lauren's POV:

"No!!! Y/n don't leave me!! I love you so much.... No!!!" I  screamed.

I fell on the floor and cried. Camila sat next to me and hugged me. All of us are crying so hard. "Dear God, please save y/n" Ally prayed.

******

After a few minutes the doctors walked out and stared at me. "Doc.... How is she?" I asked. The doctor put his head down, "We did everything we could do..... I'm so sorry"

I screamed and started a chaos. "NO!!!! YOU IMBECILES!!!! SHE'S NOT DEAD!!!!"

I ran inside and cried. "Y/n please wake up.... I'm sorry if I haven't had enough time with you in these few days. I'm sorry for every mistake I've done.... Just please don't leave me" I cried.

The other girls came and hugged me. "Please..... Don't leave me....."

"Don't..... Please I need you" I cried as I held her hand and kissed her.

I cried and begged for her to wake up, but she didn't wake up.

From that moment.... I knew I lost the girl I really love.....

------------

I just made a cancer chapter. I don't really know how cancer works.

To all cancer patients out there, get well soon and I'll pray for you to get better.

May God be with you all.

Love you

:)))))