Partners In Crime

Partners In Crime:

You are the world's most wanted criminal. You've been doing a lot of bad things at the age of 14. Now that you're 20, a lot of people have been really mad at your behavior. They hate your actions.

Many policemen are trying to catch you, but they always fail. You always have back up in every bad thing that you'll do.

Now you're working with your partner in crime, Lauren Jauregui. You two, along with Dinah Hansen, Normani Hamilton, Camila Cabello and Ally Hernandez are in London.

You and Lauren are going to steal Queen Elizabeth's crown. You two waited for midnight and you snuck out. You ran to the castle and climbed the walls. Lauren brought a blueprint of the castle so you would know where the crown is.

"Y/n are you sure about this?" Lauren asked. You groaned, you've had this conversation with Lauren since the moment you stepped a foot in London.

"Seriously Lauren, do you wanna work with me? You've been doing this job for two years and don't tell me you're regretting every moment we had" you hissed, "Are you gonna quit this job and tell the police where to find me? Is that your plan Lauren?"

Lauren didn't reply, so you took out your pocket knife and cut a huge wall on the window. You and Lauren climbed inside. You turned on the flashlight as Lauren held the blueprint.

"It's this way..." Lauren said. You followed her to the left. While walking, you sensed that something is going to happen. Lauren was walking in front of you and you pulled her back.

"What?" she questioned. You looked at your side, "Look! Laser beans!" you said. "So?" Lauren asked. "We can't hit those things! If we do, the alarm system will go on" you whispered. "So what will we do?"

"How much do you know gymnastics?" you asked. Lauren shrugged her shoulder, "I haven't"

You rolled your eyes. You did a cartwheel and in a few moments, you made is pass the laser. Lauren stood there in shock. She didn't follow your actions, she did it slowly which took a lot of time.

"Finally!!!" you whispered. You didn't hear her reply because you ran off. You find the door but it's lock. You thought for a while and think for a random password.

"Y/n!!!" Lauren whispered/yelled. "Shut up!!" you typed a possible password and it opened. That's what you get for being a hacker for 6 years.

You walked inside and saw the crown. "Lauren... Get that crown" you demanded.

"But--"

"Get it" you hissed. She followed without another word. There was a glass surrounding the crown.

"No! Don't break the glass--" but she already brokenly broke it and a loud alarm was heard. "You idiot!" you said.

You grabbed your bag and ran off. Lauren followed you. Both of you ran out of the palace and finally reached your hideout. Luckily no guard caught you.

"You imbecile!! You have one job! One fucking job!!" you screamed at her. She kept her head down, "I'm sorry y/n" she whispered. "You better be"

You walked inside and saw everyone looking at you. "What happened?" Ally asked. You just walked to your room with Camila and Dinah following you.

************

This has part2!!!!

Sorry for the late update guys.

Vote. Comment. Follow.

•RockWithJauregui•