Roses

Roses:

Lauren's POV

I cried as I saw a few photos of me and my ex lover Y/N. We dated for 2 years and breaking up with her was the worse this that's ever happened to me. I broke up with her because I was always busy with all my schedules as a famous singer, and Y/N was busy with her school stuffs. Plus the long distance relationship.

I mean, I've been away from Y/N for a lot of times now and we worked it out. But this time, it was different. I didn't know why I broke up with her. I just had a feeling that everytime I'm far away from her, she doesn't feel that I love her. That she always thinks I'm not enough for her.

There was one photo of me and Y/N in a deep kiss. I broke my heart 10 times.

Once the fans found out we broke up with each other, majority of them kept on messaging me on any type of social media, getting me to date Y/N again. Harmonizers always loved Y/N because she's practically the first girl that made me feel this way. She's everything to me.

I closed my phone, wipes the tears away and sighed. What am I gonna do? I ask myself.

"Talk to her" I looked up and saw Camila standing by my door. "What?" I ask her. "I know you miss her Lauren. Go talk to her, sort things out" Camila sat beside me and placed a hand on my knee.

"It's been 7 months, Camz. I think she's moved on and she doesn't want to talk to me after what I've done to her. I practically broke her heart because of one stupid reason when I know we can work it out" I replied.

Camila sighed, "I know that Lauren. That's why you should talk to her. Ask her if she's still willing to be with you again. I hate seeing you all depressed. You're not yourself, you barely eat and sleep. You always zone out during rehearsals"

I ran a hand through my hair and gave her a hug, "I'll try to talk to her Camz. Thanks"

*Time Skip*

I parked my car outside Y/N's house. I picked up the single red rose I bought. I remembered Y/N used to love receiving red rose.

Should I go inside and sort things out with Y/N? Or I'll just try to forget about her?

But what if she doesn't want to see or talk to me anymore? What if she already has someone else and she won't take me back?
After debating a few more times, I finally decided to get up my own ass and talk to Y/N. It's now or never. I got out of my car and slowly walked towards her door.

I knocked on it and waited. Y/N finally opened the door. Her hair was in a messy bun and she's wearing a sweatshirt and shorts.

Her eyes widen when she saw me, "Lauren? What are you doing here?" she asks. "We need to talk" those came out of my mouth as I remembered these were the exact same words that I said when I asked for a break up 7 months ago. 

Her eyes went wide but she lets me in her house.

I walked inside. "What?" Y/N asked

I took a deep breath, "Y/N I'm really sorry I broke up with you. I didn't know why I did that. I just had a thought that with me far away from you because of tours, I couldn't stop thinking the fact that you don't love me anymore. That you deserve someone else better than me. Someone who'll be with you 24/7" I explained.

"I'm sorry for breaking up with you. Believe it or not, it was the worse decision I have in my life. After our break up I couldn't stop thinking about you. I couldn't focus on rehearsals, even the other girls noticed me always zoning out! Please Y/N, please forgive me, I'm so sorry. I promise you I'll treat you better than before" I apologized.

Y/N gave me a hug and kissed my cheek, "I already forgave you Lauren. Don't worry" she whispered. I hugged her back, "I missed you. So much" she continued.

I smiled, tears falling from my eyes, "I missed you too baby girl" I kissed her forehead. I pulled away and showed her the rose, "I'm gonna ask you one thing..."

"Will you let it die or let it grow?" I ask.

She took the rose from my hand and kissed me deeply. Her hands snaked behind my neck to deepen the kiss. I placed my hands on her waist. We kissed for a few seconds before pulling away, "I'll let it grow" she smirked.

---------

Hey! How's it going???

Hope you guys like this imagine.

Thanks to all of you who voted, commented and supported my stories.

PS: About my new upcoming story “What Are You?” Fifth Harmony X Reader I'm sorry it took so long. I was crazy busy with school shits.

I promise I'll try to make it again when I have the time. You guys can suggest the story plot if you want, that'll help me big time!

Vote. Comment. Follow.