Your Child Doesn't Like Her (Part 2)

Your Child Doesn't Like Her (Part 2):

Peter's POV

"Peter? Peter please open the door" I heard my mom said as she knocked on the door outside.

After what I just said, my mom shouted at me and I snapped back at her. I was angry as well so I locked myself in my room. After thirty minutes she came and knocked on the door.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you. I was just shocked that you are seeing your father all this time" she added. I sighed and went over to open the door.

Her eyes widen when she saw my puffy and red eyes. She came over and gave me a hug.

I stayed crying again. "Sshh... It's okay Peter, I'm here for you" she whispered.

I pulled away from her and she wiped my tears away. "Why can't you forgive dad?" I asked her.

She sighs and looks frustrated. Like she doesn't want to talk about dad. "Why are you seeing him and didn't bother to tell me?" she asks.

I sat down on my bed and she sat in front of me. "He's been begging me to see him. I didn't want to at first but I started to annoy me. When our first talk, he explained to me why you two broke up" I began.

"And? What did he tell you?" mom asks me. "He told me that he made our with someone else. Once. But then you got angry and broke up with him" I explained.

"Yes, it's true. I broke up with him because I caught him making out with another girl" mom told me. "Why didn't you forgive him? He promised he won't do it again anyway" I insisted.

"Because it was one of our vows. That we promise to not hurt each other and to be faithful to one another. A lol t of guys have been flirting with me but I told them no. I denied every guy and he can make out with someone else? Don't you thunk that's unfair?" mom said back.

I bit my lip when I got nothing to say. I was shock at what I just heard from my own mother.

"I-I'm sorry" I whispered. She pulled me in her arms. "I know. I'm sorry I didn't tell you" mom replied.

"Tell you what... How about I tell Lauren to move our wedding. To get your mind clear off after what you just found out" mom assured me.
I nodded at her. She smiled at me then left the room to talk to Lauren.

When I made sure she was downstairs, I smirked at my victory.

Now that the wedding is moved, I'll think of a way to get Lauren out of your life.

--------

I wrote the first one like months ago and I totally forgot about it. Sorry.

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.

|| callmechie ||