Friends?

Friends?:

You watched as your once friend walked through the halls with her 1 year boyfriend. Your heart broke every time you see them.

You love your childhood best friend, Lauren Jauregui since day one. And not as friends, you love her more than that. You felt sparks whenever you're with her. But you never tell her that. You kept your feelings from her and everyone, everyone except Camila Cabello. And now watching her with someone else makes you think 'Why can't you love me like that?'

You were always there for her and it hurts you that as a friend you should support their relationship. It hurts you so bad that you kept your distance away from Lauren. Of course that made her curious but she stayed with Brad.

"Hey y/n" you turn around and saw Camila Cabello. "Hey Camila" you greeted back with a smile. She looked and saw Lauren with Brad, "Does it still hurt?" she asked you. You nodded and tried so hard not to cry, "So much"

Camila hugged you tight. Then the bell rang and everyone went to class. You have Chemistry class with Lauren. You sat on your seat and Lauren took a seat next to you. "Uhm.... Hey" Lauren awkwardly spoke. You just smiled at her as you felt the pain inside of you again.

During class you can't focus because Lauren kept on texting Brad Simpson.

During lunch you walked out of the room and heard someone crying in the janitor's closet. You looked through the window and saw Lauren. You knocked on the door before you walked inside.

"Lauren? Are you ok?" you asked. She shook her head and sobbed. You sat next to her and gave her a hug. "What happened?" you asked. "B-brad left me...." she sobbed. "Huh? Wait tell me exactly what happened? What did he tell you?" you asked. Lauren ran a hand through her hair, "He told me that.... This one year relationship was just.... A bet. He never felt the same towards me and.... It hurts" she sobbed and cried even more. You rubbed her back as her tears wet yout shirt, but you didn't care.

You comforted her until she stopped crying. "You ok?" you asked her. She nodded, "Y/n......" Lauren spoke. "Why did you left me?" she asked.

You stayed quiet and sat there, quiet. "Uhm.... Lauren I have to tell you something" you said. Lauren stared at you.

"I.... Love you Lauren" you admitted. "Since day one I already love you. Do you not know how much it hurts seeing you with Brad? Lauren I love you so much. I love you with all my heart, I love you more than anything else---" You were cut off when she suddenly crashed her lips on yours.

"I love you too y/n. Being with Brad was the worse mistake ever. People kept telling me to leave him because he's a player at that he'll just break me. I should've listened to them and be with you. I love you so much y/n, I don't know why I said yes to Brad. Maybe because..... I'm lonely and I need someone to love me" Lauren said.

Tears streamed down your eyes, "I love you so much Lauren" you said before kissing get again. "I love you too y/n" she replied.