Feelings

Feelings:

You and Lauren Jauregui are friends since grade school. You two were inseparable.

During highschool, you started to feel something towards Lauren. You love her. More than friends.

You thought she won't feel the sake since she always told you she's straight, so you just pushed your feelings away.

xxx

"I would tell her the truth if I were you y/n" Camila Cabello told me. "No way Cabello! Easy for you to say. I can't just tell her. What if she doesn't feel the same way for me? It'll make things awkward" you told her.

"Whatever you say l/n" Camila said as she secretly smirked and thought of a plan.

She pulled out her phone and texted Dinah Hansen.

xxx

When school is over, Camila texted you saying she needs help with something.

You ran through the halls when someone suddenly grabbed your by your wrist and yanked you inside a room.

You screamed until you saw Lauren Jauregui.

"Lauren?!"

"Y/n?!"

"What the hell are you doing here?" you asked her. "I was gonna ask the same to you" Lauren replied. "Dinah texted me she needs help with her English homework and then someone suddenly grabbed me inside this room" Lauren said.

"Funny. Camila texted me she needs help with something and then when I was looking for her, someone grabbed me inside" you replied.

You checked your phone and groaned when your phone has no service. "Damn it" you whispered under your breath.

"No signal?" Lauren asked you.

"No. You?" you replied.

"My phone is already dead two periods before" she replied and sighed.

You held the doorknob and tried to open it, but it was locked. "Ugh! Fuck it! Someone locked us inside!"

"What?" Lauren asked and tried to open the door. "No. No no no no! I have a date with Brad tonight!"

You stared at her in shock. "Wait what?" you asked, "You have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah. Four months actually" Lauren replied.

Okay.... That was something you didn't expect....

"Why didn't you tell me?" you asked her, "Lauren we are best friends. And best friends don't keep secrets from each other!"

"Yeah, but I shouldn't tell every single thing about my life you know" Lauren replied. "So what are you trying to say? That you still don't trust me? Is that it?"

"No! Y/n it's not like that I--"

"You should've told me Lauren. You should've told me so that I won't expect you to be with me!" you screamed at her face.

Lauren stared at you in shock, "Y-you... What?"

"I love you Lauren! Okay? I love you more than friends!" you said as years left your eyes, "I love you and I'm sorry that I fell in love with you when I know that you'll never feel the same way"

You kicked the door open and ran away. You bumped into Camila. "Woah y/n what's up?"

"You! You set us up! You told Dinah to act like she needs help and you locked us up in that fucking room!" you yelled at her. "Dude chill! Will ya tell me what happened in there?"

"Jauregui killed me! That's what happened!" you pushed her away and ran home.

You locked yourself in your room with a bottle of beer at your side. You're a mess like crap.

You're a mess and no one can ever fix you and bring back the old y/n.

------

Hi puddin!

How ya doin'?

Anyways, hope ya guys like this weird chapter (For me it's weird)

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Bye puddin!

•RockWithJauregui•