You're Famous

You're Famous:

Lauren's POV

I barged inside my room, "Guess who scored 5 concert tickets to Shawn Mendes and Y/N L/N's concert tonight!?! Also meet and greet tickets!!!" I cheered and showed the papers to my friends Camila, Normani, Dinah and Ally.

They started to squeal, "OMG!! Lauren how'd you get those??" Camila ask. "I scored tickets while working at Starbucks! You girls coming with me?" I ask them. They screamed, "Hell yeah!!!!"

Okay let me tell you,

Y/N L/N is a famous singer. She started off just singing a few songs in vine. After singing her own version of ‘Stitches’ by Shawn Mendes, she instantly became famous. Thee Shawn Mendes saw her video and helped her out saying he'll be glad to work with her. Y/N accepted Shawn's help and now they're always together. They make songs together and in a few months they'll be releasing they're first album together.

A lot of people ship Y/N and Shawn, while some really swore they're already dating. Even Dinah and Normani ship them and Camila was one of those people who swore they'll already dating.

To be honest, I'm jealous of Shawn Mendes. He always spends time with Y/N aka the singer I have a huge crush on. I don't even know if they're already a thing or they're just friends. No one can tell!!

Plus no one knew I have a huge crush on Y/N.

After a few more screaming, we got dressed to get ready for the concert.

*Time Skip*

"(Your ship name with Shawn Mendes)!!"

Fans kept on screaming non stop.

We're already waiting for 30 minutes and suddenly a smoke appeared and two figures came into view.

I thought that I've been hurt before
But no one's ever left me quite this sore

Shawn sang the first two lines of his song.

Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breath me back to life

Y/N sang the rest.

Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive

Y/N continued.

If I quit calling you my lover
Move on

Shawn finished.

[Both]:
You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
I'm shaking, falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
Tripping over myself
Aching begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

Fans sang along they're song as Y/N and Shawn rocked the stage. I smiled and sang along as I finally got to see Y/N in person. She looks so gorgeous, she's wearing a black dress that reaches up to her knees. Her outfit matches with Shawn though. They kept glancing at each other and sometimes hold hands.

*Meet And Greet*

After the concert and waiting in the long line, we finally stood in front of Y/N and Shawn. "Hey girls" Shawn and Y/N greeted us at the same time.

Camila was already crying because of joy. Y/N awed at her, "Come here baby girl" she opened her arms and gave Camila a hug. "I love you so much Y/N!! Also you Shawn!!" Camila exclaimed after pulling away from the hug.

"You're so cute" Y/N said. I lightly roll my eyes at Camila. We took a few pictures with Y/N and Shawn. The last photo was a solo pic, just me and Y/N. She was hugging me and she kissed my cheek and the picture was taken. My heart beats so fast I think I'm gonna have a heart attack.

Y/N and Shawn signed they're posters we brought.

"Hey can we ask a question? Just so these three won't stop whispering with each other?" Ally ask pointing at Camila, Normani and Dinah. "Sure. What's your question?" Shawn ask.

"Are you two dating?" I ask for Ally.

Shawn and Y/N looked at each other then back at us. "No" Shawn laughed. Y/N nodded, "Yeah I mean, we're just friends"

"But we still ship you two! (Y/S/N) forever!!!" Dinah cheered. Y/N and Shawn laughed.

After that we chatted with them for a while before we all went home.

The girls sang along Stitches and Treat You Better.

Once we got home we all went to sleep.

Before going to sleep, I saw Y/N tweet something that really made me go crazy.

@(Y/T/N): had the best fans in the world!! Especially @LaurenJauregui. You're the best I love you so much!! To all my fans, thank you guys for supporting me all this way. Plus to my best friend in the entire world @ShawnMendes thank you so so much for turning my dream into a reality. You are the best friend a girl could ever ask for, I love you so much ❤❤❤

I started screaming and jumping on my bed. For the first time in History, Y/N finally mentioned me!! She even followed me on twitter!!!

I was about to reply when Shawn ready said the words I was gonna say,

@ShawnMendes: You're welcome @(Y/T/N)! Thanks for being my best friend. You've helped me through a lot for the past few months and I'm so excited to see the rest of our journey. I love you so so much darling! Always remember that ❤❤❤

Well he already mentioned some of the things I'm gonna say. Why does Shawn always have to ruin every moment I have?

I know I have no rights cause he's already famous and he's Y/N's best friend and I know I can't compete to that.

They could be hanging out together so why does Shawn have to announce this to the whole world???

I laid down on my bed and drifted to sleep.

---------

Hey guys!!

Sorry I took a long time to update and I'm sorry if this imagine has a lot of Shawn Mendes moments. I kind of ran out of ideas cause I've got a lot of projects and exams in school.

I'm sorry if this had a lot of Shawn Mendes X Reader moments I'll make it up to you guys. I was just listening to like half of his songs and I thought of adding him in my Imagine book. This came out totally weird.

Vote. Comment. Follow.