Safe & Sound

Safe & Sound:

Lauren's POV

(A/N: This is a Pretty Little Liars crossover)

I entered Camila's house to see her and the other girls gathering in the living room, watching something from Ally's laptop. "Guys?" I said, getting their attention, "What's up?"

"Lauren. There's this package that I found I my doorstep hours ago. I didn't know what's inside or who it came from" Camila began, "I opened it and found a few DVDs inside"

I rushed to the box near Dinah to see so many DVDs. "I called the girls and we watched some of it" Camile finished.

I sat next to Camila and she popped in a new DVD and the video started.

It's a video of a brunette girl placed inside a wooden coffin. The coffin was left in some old resort room. Days after that event, the doors opened and four girls, including Y/N L/N walked inside the room.

"Aria!!" Y/N exclaimed and rushed over to the coffin and opened it, but it was sealed.

"Quick! Look for something that could open this piece of shit!!" Y/N shouted and tried to open the coffin. The other three girls looked around the room. The blonde one came to Y/N's side and brought a pipe.

She swung the pipe to the side of the coffin and it broke. Y/N hurriedly opened the coffin to see the brunette inside. The brunette has a duct tape over her mouth and her hands are tied.

"Aria!!" Y/N exclaimed and hugged the girl, kissing her cheek and temple a few times. "Oh my God Aria! Thank God you're alright!" she said. Y/N untied the girl's hand and slowly took the tape out of her mouth. The other girls sighed on relief and left the house, Y/N carrying the brunette, “Aria”, bridal style.

The video ended. "What the fuck?" I whispered. "That's not all. The videos we watched so far has either Y/N or the other girls tortured" Ally said

"Show me" I said.

Normani took a CD which has the date 8/8/15 and played it in Camila's laptop.

The video showed some person wearing a hood over their head carrying Y/N inside a room. They laid her down on the ground and left.

Hours later, Y/N woke up and started panicking. She rushed to the door and banged on it to try to open it. "Help!! Someone help me!!" Y/N shouted. There were holes around the room and water flood from it.

Y/N panicked even more as the water got faster and it reached her ankles. "Fuck! Help me please!!" she shouted.

Soon the door thankfully opened and Y/N was safe. On the other side of the door was the same girls in the other video.

I covered my mouth to prevent myself from crying but we all know that's not gonna happen. We watched a few more videoed before I was a crying mess.

"Why didn't she tell me someone was threatening her when she was in Rosewood?" I questioned.

Y/N L/N was a new girl in town. She moved to New York last year. Rosewood was a town where she grew up. I bumped into her one day and now we're dating. She rarely talks about Rosewood and if she does, she sometimes stutters and says the same thing, "It's just a simple town".

We never push her into telling us more about her hometown, but I didn't expect her life to be like this.

"Someone tried to kill Y/N and her friends" Ally said. "Who ever that person is, I'm sure it's not over" Dinah said. "Do you think Y/N knows someone sent this package to us?" Normani questioned. "I don't think so" I mumbled. "We have to warn Y/N" Camila said.
"No! If we tell Y/N she's going to come back to Rosewood. She's gonna get killed there" I said. "Have you seen these DVDs, Lauren? Basically a lot of this is about Y/N's death or how she's about to die! She survived and I think she will" Dinah insisted. "Yeah is she has her friends with her" I argued.

"We are her friends!" Normani added. I sighed. "Whatever. I'm gonna talk to Y/N about this" I said.

I texted Y/N and told her to meet me at Starbucks so we can talk.

I ordered our usual drinks and sat down, twiddling my thumbs. Minutes later, Y/N arrived wearing a red dress, leather jacket and black boots. "Hey" she greeted and kissed my cheek. "Thanks for the drink"

"No problem" I smiled. "So what's this about? I'm in the middle of watching Riverdale" Y/N giggled. "Oh... Well uhm...." I said, unsure of how to start this.

Someone sent a package of you and you're friends in Rosewood.... No!

Why didn't you tell me someone tried to kill you.... Fuck no!

Want to talk about Rosewood?.... Definitely no!!
Tell me more about Rosewood..... Ugh!!!

"Lauren? You okay? You zoned out" Y/N said, snapping her fingers in front of my face. "Oh what? Nothing, I forgot what I was about to tell you" I lied.

Maybe another day.

"Oh okay. Well I have some good news" Y/N smiled. "I got the job!!" she squealed.

A few days ago, Y/N found some job offering in a photography workshop.

"Wow! That's great news babe!" I smiled, leaning forward and kissed her lips. "I know! I'm so happy" Y/N said.

We talked some more and the thought of the murdered slipped out of my head.

*Time Skip*

It's been weeks since we found out about the DVDs and I never asked Y/N about Rosewood. I either chose not to ask her, or I stutter and change the topic.

Right now I invited Y/N to Camila's house. Before she arrived, I told the girls to hide the box of DVDs somewhere Y/N won't find it.

After watching a movie, Y/N stood up and told us she needs to go the bathroom.

Y/N's POV

After going to the bathroom, I passed by Camila's guest room to see a box of DVDs and the laptop turned on. Curiously, I entered the room and picked up a CD.

It was dated a 7/14/15. Memories from the day flashed back in my head and I decided to play it in the laptop. The video showed about Hanna's sudden death. It showed she was standing on a chair and a rope was tied to her neck.

I remembered that day, and all the other days we were puppets of A.

A stopped threatening us for months so we decided to leave Rosewood to start all over. It's been two years and we haven't heard anything from A. Until now.

I took the box downstairs to see Lauren laughing with the other girls. This box was with them for Satan knows how long and they never told me.

I dropped the box in front of them, "What the fuck!"

Their eyes widen. "Y/N, you... You weren't suppose to see that box" Ally began. "Why didn't you tell me? You're lives are in danger!" I exclaimed.

"Y/N...." Lauren tried to hold my hand but I stepped away from her. "We... We didn't tell you because you might go back to Rosewood and you could die there"

"And have you involved in this? Lauren are you crazy?" I said, running a hand through my hair in frustration. "Why didn't you tell us someone wants to kill you?" Dinah asked me.

"Because we know so much someone wants us dead!!!"

Someone rang the doorbell. I sighed and since I'm the one near the door, I opened it.

"Oh my God" I whispered.

**********

Sorry for the late update.

So who or what do you think you saw?

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.

"Never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret"

-A