She Surprises You

She Surprises You:

You sat on the couch with a bowl of ice cream on your lap as you grabbed the remote and turn the TV on. You scanned through channels and stopped When you realize that your favorite movie, Beautiful Creatures is on. It just started so you sat comfortably on the couch and watched the movie.

Your girlfriend, Lauren Jauregui is on tour with the girls. They're gone for about two weeks and she didn't tell you when they'll be back. While she's on tour you sometimes text or call her but it's much better if she's here with you. Especially when you two are busy in these days. You are busy with your school stuffs and Lauren is busy with her album and tours.

It's seriously boring. You just sat there with nothing to do.

You're phone vibrated and you got a text from Lauren.

From: Lauren
Hey babe. Are you at home?

To: Lauren
Yeah. Bored as usual

From: Lauren
Aww..... I miss you baby

To: Lauren
I miss you too. When will you be back?

From: Lauren
IDK..... Sorry baby, I really wanna be home and cuddle you 😢

To: Lauren
Same baby. I love you

From: Lauren
I love you 2 baby girl

And then that's the end of the conversation. You sighed and continued watching Beautiful Creatures. Then it shocked you when the lights suddenly turned off. You screamed in fear. You put the ice cream bowl down and stood up.

"Who's there?" you asked. You slowly made your way to the front door. Before you held the door knob you grabbed a knife from the drawer. You opened the door and was about to stab the person when the person quickly hugged you

That's when you realize it's your green eyed girlfriend that you missed so much.

"Lauren?"

You asked in shock. "Hi" she cheerfully greeted and kissed your cheek. "What are you doing here? I thought your on tour" you said. "Haha, well I was joking. Well yeah I was on tour but when we were having a conversation just a few minutes ago, I was at the airport with the girls. I wanna surprise you" Lauren said.

"Jesus Christ you scared me. I thought it was someone else" you said and playfully slapped her arm. "Sorry babe. And will you please put that knife down? It's creeping me out" Lauren said. "Oh yeah sorry" you replied and put the knife back inside the drawer. "Don't do that again babe" you said and kissed her forehead. Lauren nodded, "Yes of course"

You two sat down and watched Beautiful Creatures while eating ice cream and cuddle in each other's arms.