Treat You Better

Treat You Better:

I checked the time on my phone and sighed when I saw it's already 1:50 in the morning. Camila told me she'll just be at Ally's house and that she'll be back before 12. Where is she?

I checked to see of she somehow tole me something like she'll be coming home late or whatsoever. I frowned when I received no messages from my girlfriend.

I turn the TV on and went to watch the news since all the other channels are pretty boring.

"Right now we'll go to our celebrity news" the news reporter started. "Austin Mahone and Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello was caught having s** in Mahone's recording studio"

You spit the water out of your mouth and gasped once you saw Camila and Austin have sex inside the recording booth.

"To whoever took a video of this claimed that he/she just saw this happened a few minutes ago and a lot of people have seen this news already. Some of the Harmonizer fans were pretty angry with the fact that they love Camila's girlfriend Y/N L/N" the reporter added. "And speaking of Y/N what do you guys think her reaction will be when she sees this--"

I turn the TV off and cried. How could she do this to me? I ask myself. Did I do anything wrong? Was I not enough for her?

I grabbed my jacket and went to Lauren's house. I knocked on the door and within a few seconds she opened the door.

She gasps once she saw my red eyes and tears still lingered from my cheeks. She pulled me in her arms, "Oh baby what happened? Wait you saw the news haven't you?"

I love it when she calls me a baby. She's my best friend in the group. I nodded against her chest. She pulled me inside her house and closed the door, sit on the couch and brought me on her lap.

"You wanna talk about it?"

"C-camila told me she'll just be at Ally's house and she'll be back before 12. I was starting to worry when she's not home yet and when I turn the TV on, I saw her having...." I barely finished my sentence and sobbed again.

"Sshh" Lauren whispered and rubbed my back. "I'm sorry Y/N. Even Camila didn't tell us about this, I was shock when I saw the news. I was about to go to your house to check on you"

I smiled, "At least someone cares about me" I whispered. "Y/N if it makes you feel better I just wanted you to know that after this, Camila isn't the only one you deserve. There are lots of people out there who will love you truly" Lauren said.

I looked into her eyes and she looked at mine. She slowly leaned forward and pressed her lips against mine.

Butterflied erupted around my stomach. Sparks were everywhere. I knew from this moment, I love Lauren. She makes me feel special and more loved than Camila ever did.

I placed my hands behind her head to deepen the kiss. I moaned against the kiss and was shock when she slipped her tongue in my mouth. "I love you Lauren" I spoke.

She pulled away, "I love you too Y/N. I can treat you better than Camila" Lauren replied.

I smiled and kissed her again.

--------

Featured song: Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes.

I know I made an Imagine like this before and I edited this one.

Vote. Comment. Follow.