Duets [REQUESTED]

Duets:

Y/N's POV

"What? Mila you sure?" I asked my best friend, Camila Cabello, on the phone.

"Yes! Come on Y/N please" she begged. "But it's your song" I said, hesitating a bit. "Pleeeeaaasssseeeee"

I sighed, "Okay fine" I gave in. "Great! I'll meet you at your apartment in a few minutes" Camila squealed and hung up.

I sighed and closed my phone.

Camila Cabello just asked me to sing a duet with her at the Music Video Awards. We're deciding which song we should sing.

Hey guys, my name is Y/N L/N. As you can see, my best friend is Camila Cabello. We've been friends even when she was in Fifth Harmony, that leads to me being friends with the group as well. Which leads to me dating one of the members. Lauren Jauregui.

Lauren Jauregui. The green eyed goddess with raven hair.

It's crazy because majority of the Fifth Harmony fans are huge CamRen shippers but when they found out me and Lauren are dating I didn't get much hate comments since I'm also famous. I'm well-known for being in a famous TV series called Pretty Little Liars.

While waiting for Camila, I took a shower and changed into new sets of clothes and watched Netflix.

Minutes later, Camila arrived, carrying a box of cupcakes. "Hey Y/N!" Camila said, setting the box down and jumped on my lap, kissing my cheek.

"Hey Koala" I joked. I always called her Koala all because she acts like one. "I bought cupcakes for us" Camila said, getting off my lap and sat beside me. "Thanks. So which song are we going to sing?" I ask.

"Havana. My manager agreed with the idea" Camila cheered.

"Oh my God! Are you sure your fans wouldn't mind? Y'know cause after you left I'm torn between the other Fifth Harmony girls and you" I said. Her eyes turned sad as she remembered I'm dating Lauren. Lauren was the person who was mad at Camila the most.

"You know what, never mind. Forget about it. I'm sure you're busy shooting a new episode of PLL anyway" Camila said.

I turned sad and decided to change her mind. "No no no. It's okay Camila. I'll talk to Lauren, I'm sure she'll understand" I said, rolling her in my arms again. She smiled and hugged me tighter. "Yay! Thanks Y/N. You're the best" Camila said.

We discussed more about the song and the performance and after that we ordered Chinese food and watched a movie.

"Okay so what do you want to watch now?" I ask after we watched The Lion King and Little Mermaid.

"Pretty Little Liars!!!" Camila cheered, jumping up and down. I chuckled while shaking my head a bit. "Really? For the 50th time?"

"I love it so much!" Camila shouted, shaking my shoulders. She typed it in her laptop and we watched the series from the first season to the seventh season.

*Time Skip*

Two days after I hung out with Camila, we went to the recording studio so we can record a duet version of Havana.

"..... My heart is in Havana. Havana ooh na na" we both sang, ending the song.

The producer gave us a thumbs up and we squealed. "Yay! Thanks so much for doing this with me Y/N" Camila said, hugging me tight.

"No problem Koala" I said. "Wanna grab some coffee?" I asked. "Starbuck?" she questioned.

"Duh!"

"Let's go!" Camila said, taking my hand. I checked my phone to see 67 messages and 31 missed calls from Lauren.

"Oh crap" I mumbled. Camila excused herself to use the restroom. I typed my finger across the screen and called Lauren.

"Y/N? Are you okay baby? You weren't answering my calls and replying my messages" Lauren said, panicked written all over her voice. "I'm alright Lauren. I was talking to Lucy and Shay over the phone" I lied.

"That's cool. So I was wondering if you wanted to go get some coffee with me? Starbucks as usual" Lauren said.

My heart sank to the bottom of my stomach. "Oh I'm a little busy right now, babe. I'm going to meet my manager in a few minutes cause she said she has a new TV show scheduled for me" I lied again. Well I guess it's not exactly a lie since I am going to meet my manager after getting coffee with Camila.

"Oh. Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow's perfect" I said. While Lauren was in the middle of talking, Camila came around the corner. "Okay I'm ready to go!" she said.

I panicked, hearing as Lauren stopped talking. "Who are you with?" she asked. "No one! I gotta go babe. I love you" I immediately answered and ended the call, tossing my phone to the couch.

"Was that Lauren?"

"Yeah" I groaned.

"What did she say?"

"She wanted to hang out with me today and I lied to her, twice"

"Twice?"

"She asked why I wasn't answering my phone while we were recording"

Camila sighed and rubbed my shoulder. "I'm sorry Y/N. Maybe you should hang out with Lauren. No one really knows we're doing this duet"

"No. What's done is done. I already lied to her. I just want coffee" I smiled. She squealed and dragged me to Starbucks.

*Time Skip*

I opened the door to my shared apartment with Lauren. "Baby I'm home" I called out, taking my boots off and left them by the door.

I walked to the kitchen and opened a bottle of water, and entered our shared room. "Lauren?"

Lauren is sitting on the bed and she looked at me the moment I stepped inside. "Baby what's wrong?"

She didn't say anything. Instead she threw a magazine at me. "How could you?!?" Lauren shouted. "What are you talking about?" I asked. She glared at me which made me open the magazine.

"Page 14" she said, avoiding eye contact with me. I turned to page 14 and my eyes widen.

Y/N L/N and Camila Cabello spotted having a date at Starbucks!!!

"This doesn't mean anything" I said, tossing the magazine to the trash can. "Well it does to me. I can clearly see you cheating on me, Y/N" Lauren shouted.

"I didn't. It's true that we saw each other at Starbucks, but that was only because we bumoed into each other. I can't ignore her cause she's my best friend!" I said.

"It still doesn't answer the fact why you weren't answering my calls!" she shouted. "Like what I told you, I was making a call with Lucy and Shay!!!" I screamed, messing my hair.

Lauren's eyes softened and she sighed. "I'm sorry"

I sat beside her and wrapped my arms around her shoulders. "I'm sorry too"

"Forgive me please?"

I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Why don't we order pizza and talk about your new album or watch a movie? Sound good?"

Lauren happily nods her head and skipped to make a phone call.

*******

Part two is coming up.

Vote.. Comment.. Follow..