Your Child Doesn't Like Her (Part 3)

Your Child Doesn't Like Her (Part 3):

(A/N: Thanks to ladyzsepi for this idea)

Peter's POV

It's been a few days after I lied to mom. I was still thinking of a plan on how to get rid of Lauren.

I found out that Lauren has a secret crush on Camila Cabello... So why not play for a while?

I heard that Lauren would be hanging out with Camila and I followed her. Lauren said she's going to the mall with Camila but as I followed her I found out they're going to a club. I faked my ID and managed to get inside the bar.

I found both girls dancing with three other girls. After thinking of a plan I watched as Lauren went to the counter to get a drink.

"Hey! Can I get a glass of water? Thanks" she smiled at the bartender. She's clearly sober. I saw the bartender hand Lauren a glass of water but Lauren was busy looking for the other girls.

I slipped to the counter and found a vodka. I poured half of the bottle of Lauren's drink and hid the bottle before hiding behind the wall so that I'll get a perfect view of what was about to happen.

I watched as Lauren drank her ‘water’ and when she finished it, she was laughing like crazy.

Camila walked over to her friend with a concerned look on her face. "Lauren? Are you okay?" she asked, holding the green eyed girl to keep her steady.

"Hey baby girl" Lauren said. I took that as my cue and whipped out my phone, getting ready to take video the moment.

"Lauren, you're drunk. What will Y/N say when she finds out? She's gonna kill me!" Camila panicked.

Lauren smirked, "No no baby. No need to be sad. Come on give me a kiss" she said, pulling Camila closer to her. "You know what? I love you so much, Camila Cabello! God I love you since day 1! I wanna marry you, I swear!" she adds.

Before Camila can reply, Lauren pulled her and smashed their lips together. Camila was trying to push her away but soon gave in and kissed back. "You like that princess?" Lauren smirked.

When Lauren was slowly taking off Camila's shirt, I continued videoing the video for another 5 minutes before turning it off and walking out of the club.

I smirked and watched the video while walking home.

Mom is going to leave Lauren after seeing this video. She's going to regret leaving Dad.

When I reached the house, I looked at the my phone and pretended to be crying while fake tears left my eyes. I made my way inside the house and saw my mom watching TV. When she saw me, she was shock.

"Peter! Oh my gosh! What happened? Why at you crying?" she asked, checking to see of I was busted. "Who did this?" she asked when I didn't reply.

"M-mom?" I spoke after sobbing. "A-are you sure you want to m-marry Lauren?"

"Of course I do- Wait what happened to Lauren?" Mom asked. "I was just hanging out with a few friends... And then they showed the video to me" I said and showed her the video I took.

She watched the video and was slowly crying. "I thought it was some random girl but when I got a closer look, I saw it was Lauren. I didn't want to tell you, but I don't want you to get hurt" I added.

"She... She lied to me? I thought I was her only one... She didn't say anything about hanging out in the club! And she's making out with this... This bitch!" mom shouted and fell to the floor while crying. I sat down next to her and pulled mom into my arms.

"I'm so sorry, mom... I was shock when I found out too" I whispered. Mom gave me a hug and I kissed her forehead.

After a few minutes of sobbing, mom calmed down and I gave her a glass of water. "Thanks Peter. I don't know what I'd do without you" mom whispered.

"I can't do this anymore... I'm going to talk to Lauren tomorrow. She didn't just lied to me... She also made out with someone when she was about to marry me" mom said.

I looked at her in shock, "What? Mom, you're going to break the engagement?" I fake gasped.

"I can't trust her again, Pete. She did this to me" mom said.

I nod and comforted her before I helped her to her room. I kisses her forehead and left the room.

When I went to my room and sat on my bed with a proud smirk on my face.

Mission complete....

********

This has part 4!!

Again thanks to @ladyzsepi for the idea.

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.

🌴callmechie🌴