Peculiar

Peculiar:

You looked at your reflection in front of the mirror and sighed.

You watched your surrounding burnt down.

You wore your black leather gloves and pulled your jacket on before walking back to your shared apartment with your girlfriend Lauren Jauregui.

You walked inside and saw her sleeping on the couch.

You, being the child with fire powers. You don't know how to fully control them. You have to wear gloves because if you don't, everything you touch will start burning.

The day you moved to New York from Nevada, everything changed. You started staying inside your apartment with the windows closed. You tried your best to control your powers. Until one day you went out and bumped into someone. A Fifth Harmony member, Lauren Jauregui.

You didn't expect to see her almost everyday unexpectedly. You have fallen for her a few months later and she also felt the same way. She dated you and just a few days ago, you where already a couple.

Everything was perfect. The other girls accepted you. Lauren's family accepted you, especially Chris and Taylor. The Harmonizers accepted you as well.

But....

Everything has to come to an end. And that starts when you powers started going crazy.

You were walking away from town and into an old abandoned house. You tried to control it, but instead you burnt the house down.

You never told Lauren. You never told her you have powers in fear that she might never love you.

Lauren shifted off on the couch and rubbed her eyes. She looked up and smiled when she saw you. "Babe! You're back" she peppered your face with kisses. You smiled and gave her a hug, "Hi love"

"You want some snacks?" she asked. You nodded, "Yeah sure. That would be nice"

She ran to the kitchen and came back with a few sandwiches. "Chocolate flavoured sandwiches. Your fave" she placed the tray on the table in front of you.

She snuggled up close to you as she hugged you by your waist. Later she started kissing your neck.

You moaned out and covered your mouth. "Don't hide it from me babe. I know you enjoyed it" Lauren whispered and continued kissing you.

"L-lauren.... Oh God!" you moaned. She smirked as her hands played with your pants. Her other hand moved up and slipped under your shirt.

She pulled off your glove and she felt your hand. Later she screamed and stood away from you.

"Holy Jesus son of Mary! Your hand is fucking hot!"

You grabbed your glove and put it back on before you can start a fire. "Lauren..."

"No! I've realized this for a few days now. Why the hell are you always wearing gloves? Leather fucking gloves! Is there something wrong with your hand? Why are you hiding it away from me?"

"Lauren I...."

"Please y/n. I'm begging you. Please just tell me the truth. I need to know the truth" Lauren pleaded.

You sighed, "Because I'm not normal"

Lauren slightly tilted her head to the side, "What?"

"I'm not like other people. I'm not normal like them. I have fire powers. And I don't know how to control them. I have to wear gloves so I won't burn things down" you explained.

Lauren looked at your hands, "Why would you keep something like that from me?"

"Because. I'm afraid that you might not accept who I really am. That you will leave me after you'll know the truth" you started to cry and Lauren hugged you.

"Y/n don't ever say that. I love you. Powers or not, I'll always love you. And nothing will change that" she kissed your cheek.

"I'm not like other people. I'm peculiar"

I used to dream about escaping my ordinary life. But my life was never ordinary. I simply failed to notice how extraordinary it was.

---------

Hahahahaha!

Hi!!!

Here's another Imagines after a long time.

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Stay Peculiar