Sabrina Carpenter (PART 3)

Sabrina Carpenter (Part 3):

Y/N's POV

5:30 pm

After me, Corey and Sabrina were done having fun in the mall, he dropped us off at our houses. Sabrina was so nervous the moment the car was parked in front of her house.

I already talked to Sarah that what Sabrina did was an accident. Sarah believed me and she told me she never should've yelled at Sabrina like that. I hope everything will be okay.

"Hi Y/N. How's shopping with Corey and Sabrina?" mom and dad asked. "It was okay. I had fun" I replied. "You wanna have dinner, honey?" dad questioned as he pointed at our food, which is pasta. "No. I'm full. We just ate in the mall" I replied.

They nodded understandingly. I walked inside my room and collapsed on my bed. I changed into my sweatshirt, shorts and fell asleep.

I sat down on my bed and opened my laptop to watch NetFlix. I watched 13 Reasons Why (A/N: I haven't watched it yet to be honest)

In the middle of watching it, my phone dinged. I grabbed my bag from the floor and fished my phone from it.

Message from: Bri Blondie

Bri Blondie: Y/N!! Corey invited us to have a sleepover tomorrow night. Are you gonna come?

Y/N: Yeah sure I'll ask my parents

After I hit send I continued watching the movie.

The next day I did my usual routines before going to school and asked my parents if I can sleep in Corey's house tonight. They had no problem with it. I told them that I'll be home after school to get my things.

The moment I stepped foot in school I saw Sabrina and Corey talking and when they saw me Sabrina ran into my arms. "OMG!! Thank you so much Y/N!! You're the best friend ever!!" she squealed we which made me confuse.

"Haha yeah I am your best friend Bri.... Wait what did I do?" I replied. I have no idea what I did to her!

"You talked to Sarah yesterday right? Well when I got home from the mall she talked to me and told me she never should've yelled at me... Thank you so much Y/N" Sabrina hugged me tighter. I returned the hug. "You're welcome, Bri"

I looked at the corner of my eye and saw Lauren looking at us. She was slightly glaring at Sabrina. She was with the girls. The girls were also looking at me. Camila and Dinah were smiling at me.

"Ladies, ladies" Corey said as he squeezed in between me and Sabrina and wrapped an arm around our shoulder.

We laughed at him cause he felt left out. "Health class... Here we come!!" Corey shouted and dragged us to class. We laughed cause he bumped into a few students. "Remind me again how we became best friends with this idiot?" Sabrina joked.

"Hey! I heard that!!" Corey shouted as he kept dragging us.

When we ran inside our room the bell rang. Perfect timing. We sat at the back of the class and I plopped my bag on the floor. "Y/N!! Brina!! Sleepover?" Corey shouted, catching a few attention from students.

Sabrina hit Corey's shoulder. "Can't you get any louder?!" she hissed. "Uh yeah my parents said yes. But I'm got a go home to get my things after school then I'll head to your house" I smiled. "Yeah same here" Sabrina said. "Can you give me a ride to Corey's house?" Sabrina pouted.

I smiled at her, "Fine"

She squealed. "Hey so uhm... I also invited Peyton Meyer and Rowan Blanchard if that's alright with you two" Corey added. "Oh cool! I was about to ask you if we could invite them as well" Sabrina said and I agreed.

Rowan Blanchard and Peyton Meyer are our other two friends.

*Time Skip*

Lunch-12:00 pm

I closed my locker shut after putting my books and binder inside. I jumped back a bit when I saw Lauren leaning against the lockers next to mine.

"Hi" she spoke. "Hi?" I replied, unsure if she really wanted to talk to me.

"So I... Uhm... How are you?" she nervously asked me. "I'm fine" I nervously replied and rubbed the back of my neck.

I was about to leave to go to the cafeteria but she grabbed my arm and pinned me against the lockers. "Listen, I'm sorry for not believing you yesterday. I heard you and Sabrina, she has family problems and she needs you, as her best friend. The girls told me that I should've listened to your side of the story before I yelled at you. I'm sorry Y/N, I was hoping if you would take me back" she begged.

I lightly smile and wrapped my arms around her neck. "Of course I do, Lauren. I love you, and I'll always come back to you" I said and kissed her lips.

When she wasn't satisfied, she pulled me towards her and kissed me hard, knocking my head towards the lockers roughly. I moaned. I felt her smirk against my lips and bit my bottom lip.

I denied and pushed her away. "Did you apologize just to make out with me?" I pretended to be hurt. She chuckled and we walked to the cafeteria together.

"You need a ride after school?" she asked while we walk to our table with Camila, Normani, Ally and Dinah. "Sorry but I'm having a sleepover at Corey's house tonight" I said.

"Oh... Who with?" Lauren asked. "Sabrina, Peyton and Rowan" I replied. "Sleepover? On a school day?" Ally asked.

"Yes, Ally. We've been doing that even before I met you guys" I smiled. "Don't you think you guys are gonna be late?" Camila asked. "I won't be surprise if we do" I giggled.

"When you're having a sleepover with them, what tine do you usually go to school?" Dinah questioned. "Our latest record 1:00 in the afternoon" I shrugged.

Dinah spit her juice out, Camila joked on her pizza, Normani, Lauren and Ally's eyes widen. "You missed morning classes?!?"

I nodded. "Relax, it wasn't serious anyway"

*Time Skip*

Corey's mansion-4:30 pm

"Fogelmanis!!!" me and Sabrina shouted when we barged inside the huge mansion. "Play room!!!" we heard them shout.

We walked towards the play room which is on the third floor. "So how are things with Lauren?" Sabrina asked.

"Everything's fine. We're finally back together" I smiled.  I told her we broke up yesterday and now we're back together. "Wow. That was fast, I'm so happy for you guys" Sabrina said.

We walked inside the play room and saw them playing ping pong. "Me against Peyton!" I announced.

After playing ping pong, we played a few games and watched horror movies.

We played Truth Or Dare and when it was like 1:15 am, we decided to sleep.

*Time Skip*

7:10 am

I woke up at the sound of an alarm clock ringing and my phone vibrating. Groans were heard around me. I grabbed my phone from the side table and unlocked it.

Someone snuggled closer to me. I turn to my side and saw Sabrina. She had her head on my chest and her arms and legs around me. I smiled and kissed her forehead before checking me messages.

1 unread message from Lo Bear.

Lo Bear: Y/N!!! Where are you?!?!? School is about to start!!!

My eyes widen when I saw the time.... 7:10!!!

School starts at 7:20........

LLAATTTEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

*********

Okay this is lame!!!!

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.

~callmechie~