Duets [Part 2]

Duets [Part2]:

Y/N's POV

Today is the day of the Teen Choice Awards. We're performing the duet live here. I'm seriously nervous because aside from singing with Camila, Pretty Little Liars was also nominated. I'm here with the other four girls in our dressing room.

"At you excited Y/N?" Ashley Benson asked me. "For the award or singing with Mila?" I questioned. They were the only ones who knew about the duet. I didn't tell Lauren cause I know she'd crash and burn.

"Singing with Mila! Duh!" Lucy said. "Oh well. Yeah. We've been working and practicing this song for days" I shrugged. "We'll be just around the crowd, screaming our asses off" Troian said.

"Thanks. And, if we do win, we're having dinner tonight. My treat" I smiled. "Okay scratch that, win or loose, I'm treating" I added.

The girls laughed at me. "We're so glad your part of this group, Y/N" Shay said. I smiled and feel myself crying. "Okay. You cannot make me cry, I just finished putting on make up" I said and fanned my eyes. The girls laughed at me and we all group hugged each other.

"I love you guys" I said. "Awe! We love you too Y/N" Lucy said as she clung on my waist. I pat her head and kissed her temple.

*Time Skip*

I stood backstage as I got ready to perform. No one really knows about our plan, we tend to make it a surprise. Though I know 5H won't be happy about this.

I tossed my mic in my hands while pacing back and forth. "Need a hug?" I hear a familiar voice say behind me.

I turn around and saw one of my best mates, Grant Gustin. He laughed and opens his arms. I playfully shook my head with a laugh but didn't hesitate to give him a hug. "I missed you" I mumbled against his chest.

"Me too Y/N" he replied, patting my head. "So are you here for the awards? Pretty Little Liars is one of the top shows watched on Netflix"

"Yeah. That and... Y'know" I mumbled. He knows about the duet with Camila and he swore to never tell anyone. But I sometimes doubt that.

We talked for a while and after a while, Camila came running towards me, almost knocking me to the ground. "Oops! Sorry Y/N!" Camila said.

"No, it's all good" I assured her. She looks at Grant and smiled, "Hi. I'm a huge fan of The Flash" she extends her hand.

"Glad you meet you" Grant replied. I approached my best friend and wrapped an arm around his shoulder, "Grant. Why don't you go sit with Danielle or something, okay? Me and Lucy are announcing the winners anyway" I said.

"Yeah sure. Bye, see you girls later" he waved, kissing my forehead and walked off to his other co-stars. "He's so handsome in person" Camila said. "Knock it off. He's getting engaged" I said.

"I knew that. But he looks even better in person" she giggled. I rolled my eyes and watched the Vanessa announced us performing next.

Me and Camila got in positions as the music started.

Havana
Ooh nana
Half of my heart is in havana
Na na na
He took me back to east Atlanta
Na na na
Half of my heart is in Havana
There's somethin' about his manners
Havana
Ooh na na

(A/N: I'm not writing the whole lyrics. Sorry)

While we were performing, I can see Fifth Harmony's shock looks as they watched us sing. Lauren was shocked at first but soon she glared at me and stopped watching us sing.