Punish: SMUT!

Punish:

(A/N: This is my first imagine that involves smut)

Zayn Malik was throwing a party at his house and everyone in our high school batch is invited. I had to beg Lauren to let me come because Zayn's one of my best friends and he wished to see me there. Lauren, however, wasn't happy with the idea. She knows how Zayn Malik is a bad influence in my life but she lets me go. As long as she comes along.

Now we're here at the party and I'm completely wasted. I had like... 9 bottles of beer. I was so drunk my vision became blurry and I'm laughing like a psychopath.

When I heard my favorite song play, I got up from my chair, grabbed a random guy and started dancing with him. I had no idea where Lauren ran off to. Probably talking to Perrie Edwards.

"You look so hot baby" the guy whispered against my ear and grabbed my ass. I moaned at his touch. He pulls me closer to him and started grinding. I moaned even louder, "You feel that babe?" he whispered and but my neck.

Suddenly the guy was pushed away from me. "Stay away from my girlfriend you dick!!" I hear someone say. I was being carried bridal style up the stairs and got me pinned against the wall.

"How dare you go parading yourself to other guys?" I hear Lauren ask me. I smiled at her, "Hi baby" I said and leaned in for a kiss but she stopped me by placing a finger on my lips.

"I let you go to this goddamn party but I didn't say you can go grind yourself against other guys!" Lauren growled at me. She roughly attached her lips the my neck and easily found my sweet spot and bit onto it. I moaned.

Lauren stopped her actions. "Where does Malik keep his gang who fucks others?" she asked. I didn't reply and that made Lauren angry. "Answer me!!"

I whimpered, "His parent's room. Down the hall to the left" I answered.

Third Person's POV

Lauren dragged Y/N to Zayn's parent's room, locks the door and throws her to the bed.

Lauren luckily found handcuffs and cuffed Y/N's hands to the bed post. "You dare go dancing and grinding against other guys out there Y/N? You need to be punished for that baby" Lauren growled and tore Y/N's dress reveal her wearing a black strapless bra and underwear.

"Damn you look hot babe" Lauren said. She started kissing Y/N's neck, then bit it leaving a purple bruise. Y/N moaned, "Lauren..."

"That's not my name baby" Lauren smirked. "Daddy" Y/N moaned. Lauren unclipped Y/N's strapless bra and tossed it aside. She played with Y/N's breast while kissing the other one. "Daddy.... More...." Y/N moaned.

"Don't you dare tell me what to do. You deserve to be punished for what you did earlier" Lauren says. Lauren put the nipple in her mouth and began licking and kissing it. After kissing, biting and playing with Y/N's breasts, she flipped her and started spanking her ass.

Y/N moans in pain and pleasure. "Oh... Daddy... Harder... Spank me harder daddy" she moaned. Lauren smirked to herself and continued spanking her girlfriend. When her ass was red she finally stopped and kissed both cheeks before flipping her over again.

Lauren grabbed her ankles and spread them wide. She kissed her thighs closer to her heat. Y/N moaned, "Daddy..."

"Be patient baby girl" Lauren answered. She finally reached Y/N's heat and blew air. Y/N buckled her hips closer to Lauren's mouth.

Lauren slides two fingers inside Y/N. She pulled away after 5 seconds. "You're so wet baby. Is this all for me?" Lauren teased and sucked on her fingers.

Y/N nodded, "All for you daddy. Only you"

"Are you sure it's not that guy you were dancing with earlier?"

Y/N shook her head, "Only you daddy. I promise"

Lauren nodded.

She inserted two fingers inside her girlfriend again and pumped faster. Lauren added another finger with her other hand rubbing Y/N's clit. Y/N was breathing heavily and was already a moaning mess because of the pleasure the green eyed goddess was giving her. "Oh! D-daddy... I-I'm gonna c-cum... Oh!!" and Y/N finally cummed.

Lauren pulled her fingers out and sucked on it. "Yummy... You taste good baby girl" she smirked. She licked her clean and moved the Y/N's face and kissed her, letting her taste herself.

"I love you so much Y/N"

"I love you too Lauren"

*********

I'm so sorry the smut isn't to... Wild...

But thanks for reading and appreciating my story.

Vote.
Follow.
Comment.