Homeworks And Frustrations

Homeworks And Frustrations:

"UGH!!!!"

You screamed as you threw your History book towards the wall. You ran a hand through your hair. You have a History exam tomorrow and being you, you never listened to History class.

"Y/n? What happened?" Lauren asked in concern as she ran inside the room. "I can't understand my History lesson. And I have an exam tomorrow in the morning" you replied. Lauren grabbed your book and walked towards you. She put the book on the bed before walking behind you and massaged your shoulders.

"It's ok y/n. Relax" she whispered. Your phone vibrated and a message from your friend popped out. Lauren read the message out loud, "Let's meet at the library tomorrow to do our English project"

You groaned and shook your head. "Hey hey hey relax" Lauren calmed you down. "God damn this fucking life. I'm gonna have to study for our History exam tomorrow and the I'll have to worry for our English project" you said. Lauren planted kisses on your cheek as she massaged your shoulders.

"Don't worry y/n" she said and sat on the bed next to you. "C'mon let me help you study for History exam" Lauren offered. You faced her with a smile, "Wait seriously? Oh my God thank you Lauren. But didn't you told me you have to write a song for your 7/27 album?" you asked and the smile faded from your lips.

"No way. You're more important than that. I mean I can always write a song anytime I want. It's due next month. Let me help you first? Then after that I can help you with English. I'm great at grammar" Lauren replied. "Are you sure?" you asked.

"Dead serious"

You smiles and hugged her, "Thank you Lauren"

"For what?"

"For always being there for me even if I get.... A little crazy sometimes"

"Anytime baby. You know I'll always be here for you. I'll always be here to help you in your problems. Now c'mon let's start reading this book" Lauren said as she pulled your History book and flipped though the pages. You kisses her lips before you listened to the perfect teacher in front of you.