Bully

Bully:

You walked inside the halls of school, Provident High. Noise were heard around the halls. You held your books tightly in your arms and made your way to your locker. Someone suddenly bumped into you and your books fell to the floor. "Sorry bitch" the person said. You look up and saw your bully, Shelby Marx.

She held your shirt and pushed you against the lockers. "What are you doing here anyway? You don't belong in this school, you don't belong with all of us" Shelby said and she and her friends started hurting you. They slapped you and pulled your hair back. You didn't fight back because of fright.

They stopped when the bell rang and everyone went to class which left you alone on the floor. "Holy Jesus son of Mary, y/n what happened to you?" someone said and helped you. Because of the pain, you leaned against the lockers as you sat on the floor. You couldn't see the person because of your hair covering your face.

The person pulled your hair back and you saw Lauren Jauregui. Lauren gasped when she saw your bleeding face. "Who did this to you? Tell me and I swear to God I'm gonna murder them"

"It's nothing Lauren.... I just need to go to the clinic" you replied and tried standing up but you fell to the floor. You groaned in pain. Lauren wrapped her arms around you and carried you bridal style. She took you to the clinic and laid you down on the bed. She grabbed the first-aid hit and helped you with your wounds.

After a few pains, you were clean and Lauren sat next to you. "You feeling better?" she asked. "Yeah. I'm good" you replied. "Now tell me, who did this?" Lauren asked. You knew that of Lauren wants to know something, she won't stop until she gets the answer.

"Shelby....."

You cried. Lauren wrapped her arms around you and pulled you in her arms. Then butterflies explode in your stomach and your heart beats faster.

You felt these things since the day you met Lauren. It was just a small crush at first but as days pass, you going out you're in love with her. You never told her, because she might reject you.

"Don't worry, I won't make a scene. I'm just gonna go and talk to them" Lauren assured you. Everytime someone hurts you Lauren would stood up for you and even gets into a fight. There was a time when she gets expelled, but she didn't care as long as you're ok.

"Please Lauren, I don't want you to get in trouble again" you said. Lauren nodded and kissed your forehead. Lauren told the nurse that you're fine so she'd let you go. You two walked to class.

"Why are you two late?" the teacher asked. "She was in the clinic" Lauren said. "Is this true Ms l/n?" the teacher turn to face you. "Yes ma'am. I wasn't feeling well, but I'm ok now" you replied politely and nodded. The teacher motioned you and Lauren to sit down.

"Thanks" you whispered. Lauren nodded and patted your shoulder.

*****

After a few classes, it's finally lunch time. I was about to walk to the cafeteria when someone pushed me hard against the wall. Shelby.

"You bitch. How dare you told Lauren. Lauren will never love someone like you. You worthless piece of shit" Shelby said and punched me. I groaned in pain as blood fell from my cheek.

I fell to the floor. Shelby was about to punch me when someone stopped her.

"You son of a fucking fucked-up bitch, you ass!!!" Lauren said and pushed Shelby away. "Lauren.... Why are you taking her side?" Shelby asked. "Because she's my best friend!!! I will do anything for her, even if it means killing you, I'm willing to do it" Lauren said.

Shelby huffed and left.

"Here, let me help you" Lauren whispered and helped me up. "Lauren.... I told you not to make a scene" you said.

"I can't help it y/n. I love you" Lauren said. "I love you too but--" "No! I love you! I love you, not as a friend. I love you so much y/n" Lauren cut you off which made you shock.

"I didn't told you, because never imagine you being in love with me and--" I kissed her lips which made her shut up. "I love you too Lauren, so much. I also feel the same way for you" you said. "You serious?" Lauren asked. You nodded, "I love you so much. Till forever ends"