Sabrina Carpenter

Sabrina Carpenter:

Y/N's POV

I walked inside school while clutching onto my bag tightly. As I got closer and closer to my locker, I saw someone leaning against it. A blonde girl.

Even with her hair covering her face, I can easily tell who it was.

With a smile on my face, I skipped towards her. "Hi Sabrina!!!" I greeted her while waving my hand. She looks up at me. "Hey Y/N" she moved aside so I can open my locker. I took my History textbook before closing it.

"Something wrong?" I ask her. She sighs and ran a hand through her hair. "I... Uhm... Never mind, forget it"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but let it be. I've been friends with her since we were kids, I've seen her good and bad side.

We walked to our first class. "So how are things with you and Lauren?" Sabrina asked. Before anything could happen, Lauren Jauregui called me.

"Baby girl!!!" she ran towards me with her friend, Lucy. "Hi girls" I waved at them. Lauren immediately pulled me close and smashed her lips on mine, almost forcing my mouth to open. "L-lauren" I moaned against the kiss making her smirk.

I placed my hands in front of her and gently pushed her away. I motioned towards Sabrina who was awkwardly standing behind me, basically hiding from Lauren and Lucy.

Lauren wraps an arm around my shoulder. "Hey Lucy" I greeted. "Hi Y/N" she replied. I turn to look at Sabrina who was also smiling at them.

"Hi Sabrina" they waved at her. Lauren immediately wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "What's your first class, babe?"

"History"

"Can we walk you to class?" Lucy piped up.

"Sure" I gladly accepted. Lauren securely has her arm around me. She was talking to Lucy while I happened to glanced back at Sabrina. She was walking behind us, she's basically left out. I pushed myself out of Lauren's grip without her noticing, cause she's too busy talking to Lucy, and walked towards Sabrina.

"Seriously Sab, what's wrong with you? Is there a problem?" I asked, getting concerned. "You know you can tell me anything"

She stopped walking while I moved in front of her. She stared into my eyes deeply. Once I looked at her all I saw was sadness and pain.

"What happened?" I asked. I reached for her hands and she tightly gripped on mine. "It's... I'll tell you later. I promise, I will" she said.

I nodded and we walked to class. She held onto my arm and rested her head on my shoulder. Not all students in school knows I'm dating Lauren. I don't mind when students tease me with Sabrina or they think I'm dating her. It's fine with me.

I pulled her closer to me and walked to History class which is at room B-8.

Lauren's POV

"Yeah and remember that time you dared--Wait, where's Y/N?" I stopped talking to Lucy once I realize my baby is not in my arms. Lucy pointed behind us and I turn to see her with Sabrina in her arms.

"Lucy... Lucy what the hell happened while we were talking?" I asked my friend.

"She talked to Sabrina--"

"No! I meant, why the hell is that Sabrina chick holding onto my girl? Who does she think she is? She doesn't have any right to hold Y/N like that!"

"Lauren! Calm down, Sabrina is Y/N's friend--"

"But I'm her girlfriend!!" I gritted through my teeth. I glared at Sabrina who had no idea I was ready to pounce on her. "Lauren will you calm down? Oh! Look we're here at their History class" Lucy said.