You're Sick

You're Sick:

Lauren's POV

I got out of my car and waited for y/n to got out from her school. I checked my watch and saw that it's 4:20. Y/n should be out by 4:00, especially when she finds out that I'll be picking her up. Then I saw her friends and decided to ask them. "Hey guys" I greeted. "Oh hi Lauren!! What are you doing here?" They asked. "Oh I was looking for y/n. Where is she?" I asked.

"She didn't tell you? She didn't go to school today cause she's sick" one of them said. "What? She's sick? Why? She didn't told me" I said. "Well she's sick. She went to this party thrown by our batchmate and she got drunk and crazy. The next thing we know... She's having a crazy fever" the other said.

"Ok thanks, I'll go see her, bye" I said and ran inside my car and drove to y/n's house. I parked my car outside and was about to walk insjdd their house when I found out it's lock.

I ran to the back part of the house and climbed a tree that leads to y/n's room. Good thing her balcony window is open. I walked inside and saw y/n. She's laying on her bed, with her blanket over her. She didn't saw me come in.

I sat on her bed and she turn around to face me, "Lauren? How did you--" "I doesn't matter baby. How the hell did you get sick so fast? Jesus Christ you're burning hot!" I said as I felt her forehead and pulled my hand back when her head is burning hot.

I ran to her bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit. I got the temperature and put it in her mouth. After a few seconds I pulled it out and found out she really had a fever.

"Damn, dude you're burning hot what the hell" I said. I notice that her air-condition is turned on so I turn it off so she won't be cold. "I'll make you something to eat" I said and walked out of her room.

I made her some soup and put it on a tray with her medicine and water. I walked back inside her room and put the tray on her side table. "Y/n? Y/n I made you some soup" I said.

She slowly opened her eyes and faced me. She looked so weak. Oh my baby.....

She slowly nodded and I helped her stand up. I put the tray on my lap. I fed her with the soup. "Where are your parents anyway?" I asked.

"Mom is at work, dad is out of town for a meeting" y/n weakly said, her voice raspy. I nodded, "So your friends told me you went to a party last night. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. You can say I'm very protective cause, I am when it comes to my baby girl.

"Sorry, a friend of ours invited us. I wasn't really in the mood to come, but he insisted I should be there" she explained. "Next time tell me when you're going to parties like that ok baby?" I said. She nodded and I kissed her forehead.

After finishing the soup, I gave her her medicine and she drank it. "Thanks Lauren" she thanked me. I helped get lay down and was about to leave, when she stopped me.

"Can you spend the night here? I'm a bit lonely" she whispered. I nodded with a smile as I took off my shoes and laid down next to her. "I love you Lauren. Thanks for taking care of me" y/n whispered. "Anytime baby" I replied. And I laid down beside her