Psycho

Psycho:

Being Camila Cabello's sister is the least thing I want to be in my life. Due to the fact that I've always hated her since we were young. We have a lot of differences. I hate her because she basically took everything from me. My parents always have their attention on her, I barely have friends because everyone in school loves her.

They all left me. All because of my stupid goody two shoes sister. She didn't even notice me all these years, it's like I'm invisible to everyone.

Because of all the lack of love in my life I became so depressed. There were time when I would isolate myself in my room and just cry and scream in the corner.

Everyone thinks I'm crazy and obsess. The truth? I'm not. Sure because I have no one to talk to, I started to hear voices in my head. They were there for me even when I feel lonely they always talk to me to keep me company. But during tough times, they get so demanding and ordered me around to do things for them.

My parents sent me to the mental hospital. Like what I said, I'm not crazy. I just hear voices and get depressed. All these bad luck happen because of Camila Cabello.

I hate her so much!!!

One day, I found out she's already in a stupid famous group called Fifth Harmony. I'm sure she never mentioned me to the media, that no one knows aside from Sofia, she also has another sister.

Sitting on cold floor in the corner of my dark room my long (H/C) hair covered my face as I rested my head on my knees. My hair was a mess and my face has a few bruises.

“Y/N, you bitch!!”

“No one loves you!!”

“It's better if you'll kill yourself, it's better for everyone!”

“Kill yourself! Die!”

I whimpered in pain as the voices got louder and louder. I covered my ears and hit my head with my hands.

"Shut up! Shut up, leave me alone!" I screamed.

Everything got quiet as the voices vanished. Later I heard the metal door open and heels clicking the floor. My hairless still covering my face and I didn't bother look at who just entered.

I laughed hysterically. I felt them grab my arms and dragged me towards another room.

I saw fine unfamiliar figured in front of me as they strapped me towards a chair.

"Bye weirdos!! Hahahaha!!!" I giggled at them and laughed again. I looked at the figures in front and my smile faded when I saw my sister, the least person I wanted to see even if she's the only one left in this world. Camila.

"What do you want from me, slut?!" I screamed at her as I wanted to strangle her to death but realized I was tied to a chair. "Get me out of this bloody chair!!! Fuckers!!!" I screamed at the guards outside the room.

"Y/N, Y/N" Camila tried to calm me down. She touched my face to attempt me to look at her but I bit her hand. "Get away from me, Cabello! I'm surprise you still remember me after all these shitty years!" I screamed at her face.

"Y/N, I'm sorry if you feel like I left you. Believe me, I didn't know I was hurting you and--"

“Don't believe her, Y/N. She's just using you to make it look like she has a better reputation in front of her friends. She's just pretending. She left you years ago, she has no idea what you've been through!!”

"You didn't know?! You have no idea you were hurting me?!? Oh my God Camila, of course you have no idea you were hurting my feelings because everyone has their attention on you! I swear you forgot you have another sister because of all those attention! You never talked to me, Sofia thinks I'm a bad influence to her, mom and dad thinks you and Sofia are their only children, NO ONE LOVES ME BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!" I screamed and started to go crazy and cry.

I looked at her and saw her crying. Why should I care? She didn't care about me all these years, so why should I?
Her bandmates stood behind her as they took in the scene in front of them. I let my tears fell from my eyes. Camila was also crying as she tried to apologize.

"Stop apologizing Camila. Nothing's gonna make me forgive you after you ruined my goddamn life" I growled. "Guards!!" I screamed.

Finally, they acknowledged me and unstrapped me from my chair. "Wait, I'm not done talking to her!!" Camila begged. "Take me away from her, just... Do it" I begged. The guards listened to me and took me back in my room. At least the guards care about my feelings.

Once they locked me inside, I fell to the floor and cried harder than before. I screamed and threw things around.

"I hate my life!!! I hate everything!!! Kill me now!!! I don't deserve to live!!!"

I grabbed a razor from under my bed that I sometimes use to make cuts and looked at my reflection and cried.

“Yes kill yourself Y/N”

"Kill yourself so all the pain will go away”

I bit my bottom lip and started making cuts on my arms and legs. I added three around my neck also on my chest. Because of all the blood pouring from me, everything turned black and I fell to the floor.

Lauren's POV

"How could you do that to your own sister?!?!" I screamed at Camila once we got back from the mental hospital. We're currently in our tour bus.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that I was already offending her--"

"You should know, Camila. You're her older sister you should be responsible for everything! She was right you know. You ruined her life" I never used Camila's real name before. It's always Camz.

I ran out of to bus and back to the mental hospital. I just met Y/N in about 10 minutes when Camila took us with her earlier. When Y/N and Camila were arguing I can see the pain and agony in her eyes and by the way she's screaming at Camila I can tell she's been through a lot.

"Y/N Cabello?" I questioned as I was asking for her room.
"LL-13"

I nodded. "Thank you" and ran towards the room. When I reach LL-13, I immediately asked the guards to open the door.

They did and when I rushed inside I screamed when I saw Y/N surrounded by her own blood.

Y/N made a lot of cuts which made a huge pool if blood surround her as she laid on the floor.

This sight made me want to vomit.

"GUARDS!!!!" I screamed and called for help.