Awkward Moment

Awkward Moment:

Lauren's POV

Walking inside the halls of school with my best friend, y/n was a usual habit. I mean we do this thing everyday. Y/n and I are best friends since birth cause our parents knew each other from their own high school life. Me and y/n treat each other like we're sisters.

And there's this secret I kept when it comes to y/n. I am in love with her. I'm truly madly deeply in love with her. I'm bisexual!! I love her since we were kids and I never told her about how I feel.

"Hey y/n you're first class is Geometry right?" I asked. She nodded, "Yup"

When the bell rang, everyone went to class. Great I have Spanish with Mrs Perez. "Bye y/n. I'll see you later" I gave her a hug, which she returned before running to class. I sat on my usual spot at the back of the room away from everyone.

Then Camila Cabello walked inside the room. "Hey Cabello" I greeted. She smiled when she saw me. "Hi Jauregui" she replied. "What's new today?" I asked her as she took a seat next to me. " Nothing much...." she replied. "Wanna go to the mall with me and y/n later" I suggested her. "Is it ok with you? I mean I don't wanna be the third wheel" Camila replied. "What makes you say that?" I asked.

"C'mon, everyone in school knows you and y/n are best friends" Camila said, "And being with you two just makes me feel, you know.... A little out of place"

"No... I'll introduce you to y/n and we'll just go to the mall and hang out" I said. "Are to sure?" Camila asked once again. "Yeah. And I promise I won't make you feel out of place" I said.

******

Me and Camila are here outside Forever 21 while waiting for y/n. She told me earlier I'm school that she'll be arriving late because of some project. After a few mire moments we finallysaw her. "Sorry I'm late" y/n said. "It's cool" I replied. "So this is Camila Cabello" she said as she smiled at Camila.

"Ok, so where to?" I asked. "Let's go to Starbucks first" y/n said and we agreed.

Y/n's POV

On the way to Starbucks, I felt a little out of place. Lauren and Camila are walking in front of me and they're having a conversation I don't know. We sat down on an empty place in Starbucks, "Oh y/n can you go buy us all some drinks? I'll pay you later" Lauren demanded. "But--" "Do it. I have to talk to Camila about something. I'll have Cookies and cream shake and Camila will have chocolate shake" Lauren said.

I just nodded and walked to the cashier. I ordered our drinks and waited for it. I walked back to our seat when I received the tray filled with our drinks. "Here" I said. "Thanks. I'll pay you later... As I was saying...." Lauren said and continued her conversation with Camila. I checked my phone and texted Dinah.

To: Dinah
Hey girl. Where r u?

I put my phone down and sipped my drink.

From: Dinah
Home. With Normani and Ally. Why? Where r u?

To: Dinah
Mall with Lauren and this chick named Camila Cabello. You know her?

From: Dinah
Nope, but Normani has her in her music class.

To: Dinah
Oh yeah.... I fell left out. Lauren and Camila are talking and they never talked to me.

From: Dinah
Oh.... Well I really wanna go there with you but I can't. I have homeworks here 😢

To: Dinah
Fine I'm going there. I have nothing to do here anyways. I'm on my way there

I put my phone down and finished my drink before standing up, "Lauren, I'm leaving. I have homeworks at home. I'll see to tomorrow in school" I said and left before they could say a word.

I get inside my car and drove to Dinah's house.

-------

I'll make a part 2 of this soon.

Vote. Comment. Follow.

•RockWithJauregui•