She Hits You

She Hits You:

You were watching a movie when the door closed. You looked up and saw Lauren walking towards me. She stood in front of the TV which made you face her, "Lauren, I'm watching a movie here" you said as you tried to push her away. "What the hell y/n" Lauren said and grabbed the remote. "Lauren--" "Y/n" Lauren cut me off. That's when I realize she's drunk.

"Lauren you're drunk. You need to rest" you said and stood up to guide Lauren to your room when she pulled away, "I'm not drunk ok!!!!" she snapped and pushed you away.

"Lauren look at yourself. You're drunk as fuck!!" you said. "I'm not drunk goddamn it" she said and slapped you hard with the remote. It hurt your cheek so much that you felt like there was blood. You slowly turn your head to face her.

That's when Lauren realized her mistake and drops the remote before covering her mouth in shock. "Good God, y/n I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that I--"

You ran inside your room and grabbed your back pack. You put some clothes inside and your gadgets. "I'll come back tomorrow to pick up the rest of my clothes" you said and put your jacket on. You grabbed your bag and walked out of your apartment. "Y/n, no. Please don't go. I'm sorry I didn't mean it" Lauren begged as she held your wrist. You glared at her before yanking my wrist and walk away.

You stayed over your friend Kathryn's house. "Holy slaughter, what happened to your face?" Kath asked. "Just some accident" you said and Kath faced me like she wasn't believing you "Seriously y/n, what happened to you" Kathryn said. "Lauren slapped me with a damn remote" you sighed. "She what?!?!?" Kath said.

Before you could speak, Kathryn rushed to the kitchen and came back with the first aid kit. She helped you with the wound and told you to stay as long as you want.