Your Child Doesn't Like Her

You're Child Doesn't Like Her:

Peter's POV:

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I waited for the professor to look at the screen before pulling out my phone. I saw message from mom,

Mom: Peter be home after school. I have something to tell you.

"Dude what's with your mom?" my friend Andrew whispered. He read the text since he's just beside me. "What the hell bro? Privacy...." I mumbled. "Yeah sorry, can't help it. Heard you're mom's been dating with a singer huh?" Andrew whispered again. "Yeah-" "What's the group again?.... Fifth Harmony! That hot chick Lauren Jauregui" Andrew cut me off.

Yup, my mom's dating a female girl. My mom's straight but that Jauregui girl is probably a lesbian.

"So you're okay with your mom dating a lesbian? Aren't you worried if your dad finds out about this?" Andrew asked. "Of course I'm worried Drew. I don't like it when my mom dates her same gender. Don't you think it's kind of... Awkward" I said. Andrew nodded in agreement. "So true mate"

"And I don't know what's gonna happen if dad finds out. I think... He'll separate me from mom for good" I spoke and tapped my foot on the floor.

My mom and dad were married for seven years until they got divorced. Of course even if they broke up, I still manage to talk to dad.  We sent a lot of time together. Dad told me that someday, he will take me and give me a better life.

Of course I never told mom that I've been meeting up with dad. It would kill her.

Andrew suddenly gasped which made the teacher face us. "Is everything okay back there boys?" he asked. We nodded, "Everything's going smooth sir" I said.

"What?" I asked Drew once the teacher faced the screen again, "What if.... Jauregui is gonna propose to your mom!" he said. "No! That will never happen"

*Bell rings*

"Class dismissed" sir said so I quickly packed my things and ran out of the room with Drew following me. "Hey Peter! Wait up!" he called. "How can you say that Jauregui will propose to mom?" I asked him. "Well... They've been dating for like... 3 years. And I don't know at times like this from what I watched in movies, Jauregui is gonna propose to your mom and is asking for your blessing" Andrew stated.

"You're right Drew. What if Jauregui is gonna propose to mom? Dad will take me from mom!" I started to panic. "What am I gonna do?" I asked and started pacing. "Well you're mom does want you to be home early, why not come to my place for a while so you'll be late coming home. Tell you're mom you're.... Busy teaching me how to play the guitar!" Drew suggested.

Not to brag but... Yeah I know how to play the guitar. Also the ukulele and drums. "What? Okay that's a good idea but, you don't have a guitar!!" I argued.

"Oh yeah right... What about the ukulele! My sister has that in her room" Drew said. I nodded, "Yeah okay. Thanks buddy. But am I really gonna teach you how to play that instrument?" I asked. "Nah, let's just hang out in our movie room. Let's watch action movies" he said and I nodded. I took my car and drove to his house.

*Tim Skip*

After hanging out with Andrew, I thought that I should go home. I got multiple messages and calls from mom telling me to go hone or where I was. I'll just tell her I ran out of battery. I open the door and was shock to see Lauren and mom making out on the couch.

Lauren slowly started taking mom's shirt off and I knew I have to do something. "Mom! What the hell!" I cried out. They pulled away from each other and stopped. "Peter, you're home" mom said. "Yeah I'm home. I came home and found.... This! Jesus Christ mom, what will dad say about this?" I said.

"Why are you late anyway? You're class ends at 3:30 and now it's 6:00!" Lauren said. I rolled my eyes, "Why do you care?" I asked. "Peter!!" mom said. "Why are you late?" she asked.

"Uhm... I was busy teaching Drew how to play the ukulele" I replied. Mom nodded, "Well we have something important to tell you" she said.

Oh no...

"Me and Lauren are getting married!" she cheered. My eyes grew wide. Shit... Andrew was right.

"What?" I asked in shock. No... This can't happen...

"And can I ask for your blessing to let me marry your mom" Lauren spoke as she wrapped her arms around mom. "No!" I screamed. "Peter, why?" mom asked.

"Because I can't let this bitch into our lives! Don't you know that if this happens, dad is gonna take me away from you!" I quickly realized what I just did.

"You what?" mom asked, but I ran straight to my room.

------------

This has part 2.

Vote. Comment. Follow.