❄Silver Nights❄

❄Silver Nights❄:

Lauren's POV

It was a usual December 5th and the girls all gave me my gift: to get Y/N to go on a date with me.

It's not a secret to them that I was madly in love with Y/N.

It was obvious to them the first few days from when YN's sister, Perrie introduced us to her.

I can still remember that day.

Flashback:

We walked inside Little Mix's bus. We saw four British girls and one blonde haired girl.

"Hey!!" Jade greeted us with a smile and gave us all a hug. The other Little Mix girls followed her actions.

"Hey Jade!" Camila replied.

Perrie then motioned a blonde girl to come over to us.

She looks breathtaking. With her curly blonde hair, piercing blue eyes and Gothic outfit. She looks hot!

But who is she?

"Girls this is my sister Y/N Edwards. Mum and dad asked Simon to take her along with us so that Y/N here can hang out with us" Perrie explained. "Plus Jade wants to hang out with Y/N" Jesy continued.

Jade pouted and hugged Y/N from behind, "Y/N's adorable!"

Y/N giggled. My heart beats fast and I can feel butterflies in my stomach.

What is wrong with me??

"Y/N these are Fifth Harmony. Camila, Ally, Dinah, Normani and Lauren" Leigh-Anne introduced while pointing to each of us.

"Hi!!" Camila carefully greeted. "Hullo" Y/N replied and waved her hand.

"Hi there. She's cute" Dinah said. Y/N lightly blushed.

"Jade! Quit hugging my sister" Perrie complained and pulled her blonde haired sister away from the pouting Jade. "But... But... But she's so adorable and sweet!! I love her!!"

Y/N giggled again, "Jade!" she lightly said.

I smiled at Y/N. Okay I think I have a huge crush on her right now, maybe I like her.

"Jade you can spend the whole night hugging and cuddling with Y/N" Leigh-Anne joked. "Yeah and I bet someday you will adopt Y/N from the Edwards fam" Jesy continued.

We all laughed and watched Perrie gasp, "Don't you dare!!"

Little Mix invited us in their bus and we chatted for a while. Well mostly we were talking about Y/N and Little Mix sure knows more things about Y/N than herself.

Just by watching them laugh and talk, they look like a family.

After that day, we luckily got Y/N's number and I kept on texting her

End of flashback:

Right now, the girls are setting up a date for me and Y/N. What am I gonna do? Sure Perrie's a close friend, but what if the other Edwards fam hate me!! Obviously Perrie and Y/N's family are all straight, what will they say that they're daughter will date a bisexual girl like me?!

"Guys, maybe we shouldn't do this" I said, backing up. "What?! Lauren you're backing up are you?" Camila said.

"Listen Leigh-Anne told me that Little Mix has no problem of you dating they're little sister/daugter" Camila said.

"Sister/daughter?" Ally questioned. "Since the day Little Mix became famous, Y/N always spent her time with them. The other girls fell in love with the little blonde beauty and they treat her like their own sister and daughter" Camila explained.

"Guys! Y/N's coming!!!" Dinah announced. Normani shoved a bouquet of roses in my hands and the girls ran off.

Y/N's POV

I walked along the road with posts of blue lights towards a garden with the lake.

The place was like a winter wonderland with its Christmas theme! It's really gorgeous.

I gasped in shock and smile. There was a table and there stood Lauren holding a bouquet of roses.

I smile at her, ran to her and gave her a hug.

"Wow! Lauren you did all this for me?" I ask, still shock and happy. Lauren nodded, "Of course I did. You know I'll do anything for you"

I smiled at her. "Y/N, there's something I want to tell you" Lauren took a deep breath before taking my hand and knelt down.

"L-lauren... What are you--"

"Y/N I love you so much. I never stopped thinking of you. Whenever I look at you, my heart beats faster, I feel so nervous around you and just by hearing your name makes me smile like an idiot. And idiot who is madly and deeply in love with you" Lauren announced. "Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?"

I smiled and kissed her passionately. We fell to the ground, "Yes Lauren! Yes!!"

We kissed again and heard claps from behind. The other Fifth Harmony and Little Mix girls clapped behind us.

My sisters (Little Mix)  ran up to me and gave me a hug, especially my real sister Perrie. "I'm so happy for you" Perrie whispered and kissed my forehead.

"We're all proud of you Y/N" Jesy said.

Then she turn to Lauren, "Jauregui, you better not hurt our sister or else we will hunt you down. We're gonna rain down on ya like the Holy Ghost" she threaten. Lauren gulped.

"Jesy!!!" I whined with a pout.

Me and Lauren hugged each other.

I never wanted anything else in my life. I just have my sisters, Fifth Harmony and my girlfriend, Lauren by my side is enough to make me smile.

-------

Merry Christmas everybody!!
Okay this seems nothing like a Christmas special and I'm sorry.

I didn't thought this through.

Anyways,

Vote. Comment. Follow.

#StayPeculiar