Chapter 5

Work had been stressful and I'd had enough for one day. As soon as I got home I jumped onto the couch and turned on the TV. I picked up my phone as it started playing "Heart Attack".

"Hey Harry, whats up?" I asked.

"We're all going out tonight and we wanted to know if you wanted to come with us?" he asked.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

"Fine," I groaned knowing he'd beg and beg until I caved into  saying yes.

"Really?!" he asked surprised.

"Yes or else you'll ask me hundreds of times until I do say yes," I groaned. I could hear Harry chuckling on the other end of the phone.

"Good we'll be at your house in half and hour. By the way wear something realy flashy please," he said before hanging up.

I groaned as I hung up and turned off the TV. I walked to my bathroom and showered before dressing into a white tank top with black skinny jeans. I curled my hair and did some eye make-up until I was happy with it. As I grabbed a clutch purse I heard a car horn outside. I grabbed a grey jecket as I ran outside to the van. The door slide open and I felt giddy. The boys were dressed nicely but then again they always were. I smiled and sat next to Liam. I started laughing as he told me about what the others had been doing when they were all getting ready.

"Just because I care about my hair doesn't mean anyone had to mess it up!" Zayn said, defending his hair. I laughed at him and so did the others. We stopped and picked up Susan and Liam's attention instantly turned to her. My heart panged with jealousy at them. I looked down at my phone to see a text from Harry.

Hazza: Lil you okay? You look really pale.

Lilly: I'm fine.

Hazza: Don't lie Lil, you know you're not a good lier. Even in text messages.

Lilly: No. I'm not okay. Liam likes Susan and I think I might've hurt Nialler's feelings.

Hazza: How?

Lilly: He told me he liked me and I said I didn't like him. He already knew that I liked Liam.

Hazza: That explains why he said he wasn't coming at the last minute.

Lilly: Harry I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to upset him.

I could feel the tears swelling up. I felt a hand tap my shoulder, I turned around to see Harry motitioning for me to jump in the back with him. I unbuckled and climbed in the back. I sobbed softly, upset and jealous. Harry's arms wrapped around me as he said soothing words. I stopped and snifled, wiping my nose with the back of my nose.

"Harry it's my fault he didn't come, I didn't mean to I led him on and he got the wrong idea," I said as I snifled.

"How'd you lead him on?" Harry asked calmly.

"I let him sleep in my bed and no nothing happened and I sorta kissed him. It was one of those moments."

"Lil," Harry groaned.

"Harry I'm sorry," I cried. Everyone looked at us and I buried my head in his shoulder.

"You ok Lil?" Everyone asked. I nodded my head but refused to look at them.

"She's fine she's just remembering something sad," Harry lied smoothly. Everyone looked away and continued with their chatter.

"Lil it's okay it happens to everyone. Look at me for example, I hung out with Taylor Swift and she got the wrong idea and kissed me on New Years," he laughed. I laughed with him, smiling. I wiped away the tears with a tissue just as we arrived at some fancy club.