Chapter 22

I sat on the floor as I heard the door slam shut making my heart crack into little shards. I could feel warm tears falling down. I did it. But by doing so I broke myself. I shouldn't have done that. I shock my head. My fingers lacing into my hair and pulling at it as I sit there. Motionless as the tears fall. I stood up and walked to the kitchen. I breathed in as I remember all the memeries I had had here with Niall. I grabbed a drink and left the room quickly. I ran into the lounge room and sat on the couch. I jumped as I heard a knock on the door. I wiped away the tears with the back of my sleeve and walked towards the door.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Lilly," Liam said. No, please no not Liam. He'll be too understanding.

"Hey Liam," I whispered.

"Can I talk to Niall please?" shit shit shit.

I breathed in a shakey breath. "He doesn't live here anymore Liam. I'm sorry. You see if he's at the flat," I said as I started closing the door. I stopped as his foot stopped it. He pushed it open

"He's not at his flat so we came here. Do you know where he might be?" Liam asked. His brown eyes killing me for the truth without him realising it. I shook my head and looked down.

"No sorry," I mumbled.

"Lilly are you okay?"

"I'm fine Liam. Better than I could ever be," I lied as I put on the worst fake smile.

"You're lying. You're a really bad liar Lilly," Liam said.

"I don't want to talk about it," I mumbled.

"Does it have to do with Niall?" I felt like someone reached inside and squeezed my heart. I winced at his name.

"Just leave me alone Liam?!" I shouted. His eyes widened and he stepped back. Hands raised his hands in surrounder.

"Sorry Lilly. I didn't mean anything. I also wanted to apologise for that night awhile ago. That wasn't me. I shouldn't have done that I'm sorry," Liam mumbled.

"Liam I'm sorry, I didn't mean to have a go at you," I said as I ran my hands through my hair again.

"It's okay. If you want to talk just ask and you can talk alright?" he asked as he pulled me into an awkward hug.

"Thanks Liam. That means alot," I whispered. I pulled away and smiled at him. "Bye," I said as I closed the door blocking out his 'good-bye'.

I couldn't speak to anyone about what happened. I was going to be in so much trouble if I got back with Niall and if I said it was Paul who kidnapped me....