Chapter 29

Niall's POV

When Lilly and I had gone to the movies I didn't know she was going to beg me to see a romantic chick flick. But it had been pretty good, even though I didn't pay attention to the plot. Lilly had snuggled on my lap and ended up kissing me through the movie. She'd giggled and looked up at the movie screen. When the movie had finished I had to put on a hat and glasses so that people wouldn't recognise me. Didn't help though. Somehow they found out and we ended up having to take the back exit. It was good though. Lilly was exhausted after half a block of running. So I carried her bridal style and ran to my car.

I looked at Lilly and smiled. Her brows pulled together as she thought of something.

"Hey," I whispered, placing my hand on her thigh. She jumped out of her thoughts and looked at me. Green eyes wide open, blonde hair curling around her face. I smiled and kissed her lips softly. "I love you," I said softly, looking into her beautiful eyes.

"I love you too Nialler," she said with a smile. Her cheeks tinged with pink.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked as she crawled onto my lap.

"Snuggle, eat, drink, pee the normal," she yawned.

I leaned back on the bed and pulled her closer to me. Her head fitting perfectly in the crook of my shoulder. She was perfect. Everything I wanted. I wrapped my arms around her and held her closer. I pulled her close enough so she could hear me sing one of her favorite songs, 'Give Me Love'. I started halfway through the song, at my favorite part.

Give me love like never before,

'cause lately I've been craving more,

And it's been a while but I still feel the same,

Maybe I should let you go,

You know I'll fight my corner,

And that tonight I'll call ya,

After my blood is drowning in alcohol,

No I just wanna hold ya.

Give a little time to me or burn this out,

We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,

All I want is the taste that your lips allow,

My, my, my, my, oh give me love,

Give a little time to me, or burn this out,

We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,

All I want is the taste that your lips allow,

My, my, my, my, oh give me love,

My my, my, my, oh give me love.

I stopped singing when I heard little crys.

"Lilly?" I questioned. I sat up and made her look at me. Her eyes red from cying. "Lilly how long were you crying?" I asked as I wiped away her tears.

"I love you," she avoided the question. Throwing her arms around my neck as she sobbed into my neck.

"Shhhh," I soothed as I rubbed her back. "Lilly it's okay I promise you. Everything's fine. We're together again. Everything is fine," I said soothingly as I rubbed her back. She stopped sobbing when a case of hiccups started. I chuckled softly as she leaned back to wipe away her tears.

"Do you," hiccup, "Promise you'll always love me?" she asked as hiccups interuppted her.

"Of course I will Lilly. I love you," I said. Resting my forehead on hers. Her green eyes looked slightly darker as she looked up at me.

"Okay," she said as she hiccupped again.

"Well I have to go on tour soon. Might as well spend it together huh?"

"Okay but right now I wanna sleep," she yawned as she snuggled into my chest. I yawned and pulled her closer and flopped back on the bed.