Chapter 25

A month before tour

Zayn’s POV

I sat there and watched Niall how he tried to concentrate on playing the guitar. This wasn’t good. Niall was the best at playing the guitar and now he was having problems playing it. Louis and Elonour had gone to go see Lilly. Harry had run off to his mum’s house for awhile. What was happening? I sighed and walked over to Niall and took the guitar off him.

“Niall. No more, what’s wrong?” I asked. I was tired of people not telling the full truth.

“Nothing,” he sounded angry. Angry at who though?

“Ni, you need to tell me. You’ve been sitting here doing nothing. You’ve been staring at that guitar for an hour. So don’t lie and say ‘nothing’s wrong’ to me Niall. So tell me now.”

“Just leave it alone Zayn,” he complained. He started walking out of the studio. As he reached the door I finally fit together the puzzle.

“It’s Lilly isn’t it? That’s why you’re being like this?” I shouted at him.

“That’s not the problem Zayn so go back to your own life and leave mine alone,” he said before walking out. So it was Lilly? I groaned and put the guitar down. I pulled out my phone and dialled Liam’s number.

“Hey,” Liam’s voice sounded through the phone.

“Hey can you possibly come for a car ride with me?” I asked pinching the bridge of my nose.

“Sure but didn’t you have a date with Perrie?” Liam questioned.

“Yeah but I have to cancel, she’ll understand when I tell her. So yes or no?”

“Yeah sure. When?”

“Now, meet me at the studio in the van please,” I said before hanging up and dialling Perrie.

“Hey babe,” Perrie’s voice sounded from the phone.

“Perrie I hope you can forgive me but I have to cancel tonight. I’m so sorry it’s just Harry and Niall are being weird and everyone’s going on tour soon. And it’s chaos.”

“Zayn, baby, it’s okay. I have to cancel too. My idiot manager has made it so we have an interview tonight. So I have to cancel too. I told my management I had a date tonight and they were like well we already got you all an interview. So I had to cancel too babe. We'll arrange something before we both go on tour alright?" she asked.

I smiled. "Yeah okay. I love you."

"Love you too baby. Bye."

"Bye," I said as I hung up. I sighed and walked out to the front of the studio to see Liam sitting behind the drivers wheel in the van. I climbed in.

"Where to sir?" Liam said in a ever-so-posh voice.

"To Harry's mum's please. Then we'll go to the hotel where Lil's staying seeing as Lou is there with Elounor. Afterwards we can find Ni. That coll with you?" I asked as Liam pulled into the traffic to go to Annie's house (Harry's mum).

"Sure why not. So do you know why Lilly and Ni broke up?" he asked. His eyes fixed on the road and his brow furrowed as he thought.

"Yeah I do but Lou and El made me promise not to tell anyone. Especially not Harry and Niall. Apparently Harry would be pissed and Niall would be even more upset," I said as I combed my hair in the mirror.

"So what's wrong with Lilly that Lou and El have to go see her almost everyday?" Liam asked.

I bit my lip and pulled out my phone. I scrolled through my texts until I found the one I'd had with Louis before.

Zayn: Lou, should we tell Liam about Lilly? I sat there twiddling me thumbs as I waited for an answer.

Louis: Might as well. Plus he'll know be the time we come back from tour. How would we explain that to him? Oh she just ate to much? She's bloated? It won't work Zayn. He'll find out sooner or later. Sooner rather than later.

Louis: Just make sure he doesn't tell Niall or Harry. She said she doesn't want them to know about it.

"Liam?"

"So can I know what's wrong with Lilly?" he asked as we neared Annie's house.

"I need to make sure you won't tell anyone. Not Harry not even Niall. No matter what. Lilly doesn't want them to know. Okay?" I questioned as we pulled up in front of Harry's mum's house.

"I promise," he said as he unbuckled.

"Well Lilly is pregnant. Niall is the father," I said. I watched. His eyes widening as his lips formed an "O".