Chapter 22

Jael+

I woke up next to Nate, then I heard yelling. Nate quickly got up and laid back down.

"Its Derek, he's probably playing video games again. " Nate said softly and put his hand on my stomach "I'm leaving tomorrow "

"Yeah I know" I said quietly

The door bust open and it was Derek. "Aye yall got food?" He asked

The twins came rubbing there eyes "People are trying to sleep"

-

I opened the door for Kalina to come in, She was staying with me until Nate came back.

"Hey blossom" she said as all the dogs came running in. "Where's Nate and the twins? I need them to get my bags and stuff"

"there's more?" I asked

She had bags all on her wrists and she looked a mess. Nate and the twins came down and grabbed the bags she had now. We waked in the kitchen and she sat on the counter.

"I'm pregnant" she blurted out

I opened my mouth Kalina was always a girl who didn't want kids till she was like 50. Derek came in and smiled at Kalina

"Om my lord" he said as he looked at Kalina

"I'm pregnant" She rolled her eyes at him

Derek opened his mouth and then closed it, he walked back upstairs.

"Did you tell Sam yet?"

She shook her head "He's coming Next week"

I hugged her and she totally broke down.

"What if he hates me?"

I saw Nate and the twins come in but once they saw Kalina they ran back upstairs.

"he wont hate you, you guys have been together for two years"

"yeah but you and Nate have been together one year and he was about to leave you"

-

Kalina and I were on the couch. She had her head on my lap, I heard a faint snore and turned to Kalina. She was asleep.

_____________________

A/N: sorry guys this was a boring chapter I'm running out of ideas.