Chapter 25

Jael+

Nate was coming back home today. I'm already two months pregnant. Kalina found out she was already pregnant before me, she's three months. I heard the door open and I rushed down the stairs.

There was my cutie of a fiancé. I ran up to him and kissed him.

"Baby I missed you so much!" He told me and hugged me. He bent down to my stomach and kissed it. "And you did you watch over mommy?"

I felt a small kick going in there. He chuckled and kissed it once more. The twins came running and pinned Nate to the floor.

"Father your home!" They yelled

I swear sometimes they really acted like Nate was their real father.

Nate laughed and pushed them off "What's good kids"

Derek then came rushing in and hugged me and kissed my cheek "ahh my wife"

I rolled my eyes at him "you wish luh"

"Derek off my girl"

Derek sighed and looked at me. He then turned to the twins "let's go find some bitches"

They both cheered. Nate and I laughed on how excited they looked.

Once they were gone I looked at Nate "He's staying with us?"

"Just for a couple days" he answered "he's buying a house in Los Angeles."

I nodded and remembered before he left he said we were also moving to Los Angeles. "He's not living with us right?"

He shook his head and hugged me "You don't understand how much I've missed you Jael."

----------...----------
HEYY GUYS SO IM NOT SURE IF I SHOULD SKIP TIME TO MAKE THEM GIVE BIRTH OR WHATEVER. BUT LIKE IM GOING TO END THIS BOOK SOON AND MAYBE ADD A SEQUEL? NOT SURE YET.