Chapter 26

Jael+

"I think I'm I'm in love" Derek said as he sat next to Nate and I

The twins and Derek had just got back from there walk. Nate and I laughed.

"You in love? Right" I said

"He's stole the girl I wanted" Ethan said and sat on the floor

"What's her name?" Nate asked
"Miracle. She's so beautiful, she's 17, her birthday is in January." He sighed and turned to me "Well you missed your chance Jay"

I rolled my eyes "aww man"

He chuckled. I heard a knock on the door and Derek opened it.

He hugged her "Heyy Miracle!"
"Hey Derek." She turned to me and Nate. She squealed "Oh my god! Your Nate and Jael.. Your Jack Gilinsky's sister!"

She quickly ran to me and hugged me. I chuckled and hugged her "Hey" I turned to Derek who was just sitting there. I heard the door open and it was Dillon and Johnson.

Miracle quickly hugged Nate and then Johnson.

"Woah who's the hottie?" Dillon asked as he sat next to me

Dillon and I were friends now. He had said he didn't like me and apologized to Nate for what had happened between them.

"Derek's crush" Nate chuckled "Get it Derek"

Derek rolled his eyes and kept looking at Miracle.

I noticed Miracle was really pretty. She had curly hair and hazel eyes. Nate put his hand on my stomach and he kissed my cheek.

"So we're in Omaha for a couple weeks is it okay if we stay here to chill?" Johnson asked

Nate nodded and looked at me "Yeah of coarse"

Jack then came in with Madison. I quickly got up and hugged Jack "Big brother!"

He chuckled and hugged. I turned to Madison and hugged her "Hey"