Chapter 37

Two Months Later: Jael+

I was already four months pregnant. Jack was on tour and Nate was helping me out at the house.

I was on the phone with Jack while Nate had just walked in the house. He had dropped off the kids at school.

"Alright Jack I got to go Nate's here." I said and put it on speaker. "You wanna say h-"

"Jael I can't do this. Nate's there with you and I'm going to be gone for a whole year, I won't even be there when the baby is born "

I put the phone back to normal and put it on my ear. "But Jack"

"No im sorry Jael. I'll see you when I get back from tour"

He hung up and I put my phone in my pocket.

He hugged me. I felt his hand lightly hold some of my hair. "hey it's going to be okay princess. You have the kids" he pulled away and looked at me "and you have me"

He started leaning in but I backed away.

"Well it was worth a try" he whispered

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Cmon let's go eat I made soup"

Nate clapped his hands and sat down. I served him his plate and gave him a spoon. Before he ate it he looked at me.

"What?" I asked

"Let's hope your cooking has gotten better"

I hit his arm. He took a spoonful and put it back in the bowl.

"It's good"

_________
short chapter but I think im going to be ending this book on chapter 50 or 55.