Chapter 28

Jael+

I got dressed into a black dress. Today was Nate and I gender reveal party. Miracle and Kalina came in.

"Kalina is doing your hair and I'm doing your makeup" Miracle said

I was so tired today I honestly wanted to cancel the party. I nodded at them and they began.
-

When I was finished I looked at myself and smiled. Nate came in and kissed my cheek.

"You look beautiful princess" he said
I smiled and pecked his lips "you look very nice as well"

He chuckled "when don't I ma?"
I rolled my eyes "Don't be cocky Maloley"

We walked out and everyone was there seated.

My dad hugged me. "Darling you look beautiful" he said

Stew came up and hugged Nate
"What's good little bro" Nate said
Stew rolled his eyes and hugged me "I'm not little anymore"
-

Nate got everyone's attention it was the moment we were going to reveal the babies gender. Everyone gathered around. Nate and I stood behind a table with a ballon in front of it.

"I'm sweating" I whispered to Nate
"Me too"

Kalina handed us a small knife. Nate and I both grabbed it and popped the ballon. When it popped both Pink and Blue glitter fell. I widened my eyes.

"What is it?" Derek asked

I looked around for the paper that confirmed the gender. I opened it and Nate and I read it.

Jael Gilinksy and Nate Maloley You Are Being Informed You Have Twins. Male And Female. Nate smiled at hugged me. I smiled back.

"It's a boy and a girl!" Nate yelled

Everyone cheered and congratulated us. As everyone say back down I looked at my belly.

"I will love you both to death" I whispered

----------------
I MADE A NEW BOOK CALLED SUICIDE SQUAD WHICH IS ALSO A FANFIC ON NATE MALOLEY. SO CAN YA PLEASE GO READ THAT. THANKS GUYS LOVE YOU SO MUCH!