48.

He looked up to the ceiling, letting more tears run down his face. "I know you blame me, because for so long I blamed me too. I blamed myself for being so harsh with you, for forcing you into my life and destroying the bit of peace you carried with you. It's taken me awhile Adalyn, to finally realize what happened to our baby was out of my control. God, he knows why he took our child away. I forgave myself, maybe it's time for you to start doing the same."

Tears were streaming down my cheeks and I tried holding back the sobs from escaping my lips, but it was useless. A low cry surpassed my lips and I turned into a complete wreck again. It's wrong of me to blame Sebastian for what happened to the baby, when he wasn't the one who took my baby away. I want someone to tell me why God would take a child away from his mother. Why did he decide to take my baby? Were we too young to be parents... was it not our time?

"Why did she get to have a baby with you, when she didn't love you. When you didn't love her?" I asked him confused. Life is unfair, giving people who don't want to be parents babies, and the people who want to bring a child into this world they can't.

He sighed. "I don't know...I have to go Adalyn. We can talk later." He walked past me, wiping away his tears as he left the palace. I wanted to run after him and hug him. I feel like it's what I need-what we need. Maybe a hug can fix all of this.

I wiped away my tears and rushed after him. "Sebastian!" I yelled from across the hall. I didn't know if he was already gone, I couldn't see him from the hall and I was hoping my screams would make him stop. Passing his office I heard someone crying. I stopped walking and pushed the door open. Sebastian back was facing me and he was crying uncontrollably. Something I hadn't seen him do before.

I stepped forward and touched his arm. He flinched away, not wanting me to touch him. "I don't want to see you right now." He whispered. "I need to be alone."

I bit down on my lip. "I'm sorry." I responded sincerely. "I don't know how to be there for you right now. I'm shocked by the news and I feel like i deserve to be selfish, but I don't want to lose you in the process either."

He didn't say anything.

"You make me stronger. You're all I need and for the past few months you'd tried so hard to make me happy. The least I can do is be there for you."

He turned around and he locked eyes with me. "I love you and my biggest fear is for you to leave me. I can't survive without you Adalyn. I can't imagine a life without you." His voice cracked.

I can admit there are times I over do it. I'm too harsh with him. Suddenly, he did something I never thought I'll see. Sebastian buried his face in my neck and dropped to his knees, bringing me down with him. He broke down into uncontrable sbs and I didn't know how to make him stop. I had never seen him like this before.

"Hey! Look at me." I grabbed onto his face, wiping away his tears with my thumb, I waited for him to calm down. "We will get through this, okay? I'm not leaving baby, I can't live without you either."

"I really need you right now. I don't know how to deal with this."

"We will go together to the hospital and we will figure things out one step at a time." I reassured him. I needed to step down for a moment and realize without Sebastian there isn't a reason for me to want to be a Queen. We need each other.

"I love you. Don't you ever forget that." I whispered, pressing my lips on his.

It's short but it's better than nothing right?:) Anyways, I still haven't made up my mind so I'll see what my mind comes up with in the next few days. 

I MADE A SNAPCHAT AND WILL BE ANNOUCNING A PUBLISH DATE FOR TTP, UDPATES OF BOOKS, AND SNEAKPEEKS. ALSO WILL BE DOING A Q&A TONIGHT ON THERE! 

USERNAME: GVWATTPAD (LOWERCASE) ADD ME:)