Author's Note

Hello guys! 

As some of you know, I started a Patreon page in the hopes of becoming a full-time writer and possibly being able to publish my work in the future. As I mentioned before, being out of college and venturing out in the real world, I continuously find myself wanting to make writing a career thing. With Patreon, I am able to release chapters in a timely manner, more properly written, get to show my gratitude, and you get awesome perks!  

There are two options for you to choose from 

Tier 1: Jersey $3 Monthly (I named them based on my books how cool!!) 

This gives you access to early release to chapters! Yes, I am officially working on a schedule Patreon will always be ahead than Wattpad or Inkitt, I am planning on having Patreon being 2-3 chapters ahead always! By joining you always get a shout out for either a book your writing or a book you want to recommend on my Wattpad, Inkitt and Instagram. 

Tier 2: Air-Head Prince $6 Monthly (This is my favorite! ) 

Besides the two things mentioned above, you get access to deleted chapters, exclusive explicit chapters that don't make it to Wattpad or Inkitt, and longer version of steamy scenes.I'll be doing a monthly Q&A podcast so you guys get to know me!

 I am also working on an Exclusive Patreon Book but won't be including that in any of the tiers until I have completed half of it. I will let you guys know when that becomes available for anyone interested :)

As of right now, there are 2 released chapters of The Tattooed Prince New Edition and 2 deleted chapters that didn't make it into the story, 1 released chapter of The Tattooed Prince 2 and 1 deleted chapter, and 1 released chapter of The Pretty Boys 2.  I am currently working on releasing another chapter of The Pretty Boys and The Guy Who Gave Up His Jersey. 

Thank you for everyone who has become a Patreon so far I really appreciate the support and thank you to all of you for continuously supporting me. I love you all! 

https://www.patreon.com/gladysvanessa