70.

Sebastian Point Of View

"Do you not see what they are doing?" Libby threw her hands in the air, angry by my decision to go to a rehabilitation center.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed staring down at the floor while she continue to bicker about me leaving. She feared if I left my parents would kick her out, but my grandmother promised Libby and Ian would be kept safe and comfortable while I'm gone. There isn't any reason for Libby to fear them, she has to trust them so she can earn their trust back.

"I need to get better..."

"I can help you! All you have to do is quit drinking for stupid ass reason!" She yelled.

"If you care about me you'd be on board on having me go to rehab." I snapped back at her. "If I say you are safe than I mean it."

She turned to look at me. "The moment you leave the palace they will kick Ian and I out, I just know it!"

Maybe they'll kick her out but my parents wouldn't but Ian in the street. My parents were capable of taking care of Ian and having Libby sent away from the palace wouldn't be a bad idea either. She was one of the main reasons why my drinking problem has gotten worse. All she does all day is complain about everything, whether the maids are doing the bed correctly to officer Ron potentially trying to humiliate her in front of the Royal Counsel.

If only she knew no one cares about her or what she is trying to do. Libby is simply a burden to everyone in the palace and they try their best to keep her out of duties. In the beginning of her moving in, I took her to galas and events because I wanted her to feel welcome, now it's best to keep her away from the spotlight. Every time I step foot outside the property gates, there's a new story written about me and my relationship with Libby. It's impossible able to start my life with her when everyone is judging me about it.

"You're going to have to trust me on this."

"This is absurd. Your grandmother is trying to get rid of you so she can get hold of the crown again." She blurted out, I chuckled dryly. Was she this stupid? My grandmother had no title to get the crown again unless there isn't anyone else to hold the crown.

If anything the person next in line would be Esther and he already made it clear he was fine being in Barcelona. He had his family to take care of and didn't need another duty on his shoulder. My parents were the ones next and they weren't going to get coronated again. My duties fall back to them and they will take over until I am released. Libby thinks anyone is able to take the crown and it's nothing like that. We have rules and procedures for rulings, we don't take being a Royal lightly.

We have millions of people under our wing and we can't simply throw the crown around as if it was hot potato. I wasn't going to tell her that though, even if she is the mother of my son, I can't trust her. For all I know, she could be the crown. All I can do is keep an eye on her and make sure she gives Ian the protection and love he needs. Other than that, Libby isn't ever going to get a proper title to her name. Sadly, Adalyn wasn't lying to her when she called Libby a whore, that's all she is ever going to be to everyone around here.

"My crown is safe, look, calm down. It's only three months and I think it's something I need to do. I have a country to run and if I keep this up, I will be dethroned." I told her.

"What will I do while you're gone?" She asked me.

I shrugged. "I am sure Officer Ron will give you something to do."

"Okay, but what about Ian? What if he gets sick again? Are you going to miss being by his side now too?" She hissed.

I pressed the bridge of my nose, trying my hardest not to be disrespectful towards her. Libby was throwing fire balls at me as if everything that has happen between her and I was my fault. I didn't ask her to keep Ian a secret and I have been by Ian's side since he returned to Spain. Little by little, I am making up for lost time with him. If Ian was older he would understand what i am doing is beneficial for all of us. With a sober mind, I am a better person to everyone. I'll be able to focus on my responsibilities and take him out to the park like I used to.