Ch. 1

Harry
I sighed happily as the lunch bell finally rang. I quickly grabbed my mac book, Ipod, Ipad, Iphone along with the chargers placing them all in my gold apple travel bag.

 I quickly grabbed my mac book, Ipod, Ipad, Iphone along with the chargers placing them all in my gold apple travel bag

Yeah over dramatic some people say well peasents say

Yeah over dramatic some people say well peasents say. I say fuck them, they're just jealous because they cant even afford a tv. Like my apple tv I fucking love that thing. After I packed my things I quickly leave the building skipping my lunch like I usually do. I then head to the peasents school where my lovely Louis is waiting.

I park out of view from the school in my normal space waiting for Louis to come in. I smiled taking my phone out taking a snapchat. I smiled taking a photo of the trees with a caption saying, "waiting for bae 😍😒." I then posted it already getting a ton of screen shots and messages. One message caught my eye.

I quickly opened it to see it was from Liam.
Liam: Where the hell are you?!
I laughed typing him my snarky comments.
Harry: That is for me to know and you not to know.
I could just imagine what he would be doing right now. Probably growling and throwing his phone across the table and pulling out his backup phone. Probably to lazy to get it or just doesn't want to pay like 50$ on a phone to get fixed. I smiled hearing Louis lunch bell ring. I sat back waiting for him to come running to my car.

I smiled seeing him run to my car. Once he opened the door and sat down I pulled him to me and began to kiss him passionately. He moaned wrapping his arms around my neck. I smiled pulling away and starting the car. I groaned when he pulled out 10$ and handed it to me. I stared at him pushing the money back to him.

Louis rolled his eyes grabbing my wallet and stuffing the 10$ in it. I rolled my eyes and continued to drive away to our favorite private restaurant. I refuse to say the name because it is hard as fuck to say. Its just a restaurant that you make reservations for to have your own private room to eat. Louis and I have been going there a lot lately because it hides our relationship from the world.

I'm not famous but normal people like peasants know me. My father is 7th richest person and his job is secret to me. All I know is that he gets a shit ton of money. So yeah I'm known to be very popular and people wanted autographs from me. Louis never wants one from me though.
-
We arrived at the restaurant and go in immediately getting served our regular food and drinks within ten minutes. We have been here so many times that they know us by heart.
"So what has been going on now? Is your boss being rude or perverted to you again?" I asked taking a sip of my drink.

"I don't get why you keep on getting that drink. Its bad for you also your 18 years old you cant be drinking alcohol." I rolled my eyes taking another sip of it then pulling out my wallet with like 30 credit cards.
"As long as they see the money I have they wont give a shit." I smirked.
"What ever also my boss isn't bothering me. I told you it was my co-worker, but she got fired yesterday because my boss caught her having sex with a costumer in the storage closet." I spit out my drink in my cup and started laughing.
"Wow whore much?" I joked.
"Com'on I feel bad for her. She was a great employee she just liked to have sex and have an intimate feeling." Louis smiled sadly.
"Yeah sure, she tried to have sex with you. Your gay though and she knows it." I rolled my eyes.
"So, she just needs to find that special someone one day. I'm sure she will find it and be happy again." Louis smiled.
Then our deserts came the waiter left without a word. Louis obviously quietly thanked her and began eating.
"She will find that someone and stop whoring around or she will still whore around. Its her intuition to do what shes best at." I smiled holding in my laugh.
-
After lunch I sadly had to take Louis back to school because his school lunch time is only for an hour and mine is 3 ugh! Peasant schools disgust me. I watched as Louis aimed to kiss my cheek but I quickly turned my head making him kiss my lips instead. I laughed as Louis blushed then kissed me again before leaving and heading back to his peasant school. Life sucks so much right now. A peasant as a boyfriend is great but his life is hard for me to understand.

I shook away the weird feeling I had for him. I know theres something wrong with him that he just wont tell me. Oh well, I quickly took out my GOLD iphone taking a snapchat. It was a pic of me with my tongue out. With a caption saying, "on my way back to school might stop to visit mommy first." After I sent it another message from Liam popped up.

Liam: You gonna tell me where the hell you are yet?
I smirked shaking my head and typing back.
Harry: Nope
After I sent it I started my long drive back home.

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers! Omg I finally made one of my Wattpad bucket list dreams come true! Make a Larry Stylinson book! Hope you all like it! I like it because I thought of it yesterday while my sister was getting her nails done. I was also looking at the rich kids of snapchat. I find them cool.

I don't want to be one of them but I wish I was friends with one of them. I highly doubt that would ever happen. Anyways question of the chapter. Wow I haven't done one of those is a really long time. What is your wattpad bucket list? Or do you have a wattpad bucket list? Well thats it give me your feedback and plz press that lovely star! Love you all!