Ch. 24

Harry
"Hey soul sister ain't that mister mister on the radio stereo the way you move ain't fair you know." I smiled a flirty smile at a girl sitting down.

"Hey soul sister, I don't wanna miss a single thing you do tonight." Liam sang.

"Hey soul sister, i dont wanna miss a single thing you do tonight hey hey hey tonight hey hey hey tonight." Zayn, Niall, Liam, and I all sang the last part then finally sat down at our lunch table.

Yeah were at school and we decided to do a live cover. Everyone began clapping and a few girls came up to us writing there names and numbers on our binders and arms. Of course they knew we wouldn't call any of them. I have a boyfriend, they all know that Zayn and Niall are dating. No one except us know about Liam's sexuality.

"We should do that again another time. I enjoyed it." Niall smiled.

"Yeah no. If you guys keep doing that you wont get the money you guys need and deserve." Perrie said suddenly coming out of no where.

"We don't care. We just want to be a band." Zayn frowned.

"Being a band means you get shows. Show aren't for free you know. People are supposed to pay to watch you guys sing. They don't just get to sit down and smile and clap for free."

"I don't get why you have to care. You're just supposed to choose when and where we play, and check our band email incase someone wants to put us on tv." Niall said.

Liam, Zayn, and I stared at Niall in shock. He never talks back especially like that.

"For your information I am your manager I need to make sure that you all get what you all deserve. If your gonna treat me like shit you can find a new manager. There are people out that there would love to be your manager and those people are just losers that want to take pictures with you all and brag to get attention." Perrie glared then left the cafeteria.
-
"Harry! Are you ready!? Jesus you take such a long ass time to get ready!" Liam barged into my room just as I put my shirt on.

"Bye baby." I said quickly before hanging up on Louis from the Skype call.

Liam's eyes widened and he jumped on my bed quickly going to my laptop. I smirked shaking my head. He then recalled Louis. I took out my phone texting him to tell him to not answer it. Louis declined the call causing Liam to throw his head back pulling his hair and groaning.

"The least you could do is tell me what he looks like!" Liam glared leaving my room.

I followed and we all piled up in Liam's car heading to the club. I smiled seeing that we past Louis apartment. I laid my head on the window looking ahead of us.
-
"We aint never getting older! We aint never getting older! We aint never getting older. We aint never getting older. We aint never getting older. We aint never getting older. We aint never getting older. We aint never getting older. We aint never getting older." The music blasted with the closer remix.

I saw Niall grinding on Liam with his back and then kissing Zayn. Liam was kissing his neck probably leaving a shit ton of hickeys. I was sitting at the bar texting Louis. I would occasionally take a small shot. Mostly just a beer the shots are from the random girls and guys buying them for me.

Sadly Niall drank to much and we had to leave before he passed out on the floor and dragged off somewhere. Whats worse is that Liam's car broke down. Then it started raining. So we were in a car thats not working, it was extremely cold too. I looked around noticing we were close to Louis apartment.