Ch. 28

Harry
"Should I try to look scary or just plain funny?" I asked holding the halloween makeup and halloween mask.

"I say scary. The scarier the better." Zayn replied.

"I dont want scary though. People might not like scary. People like funny too." Niall pouted.

"The theme is clowns. How the fuck can clowns be funny this year they've only been scary as fuck. No one sees clowns as a funny thing any more." Liam said.

"I see clowns as a funny thing when they injure themselves." I laughed.

"Yet they aren't funny when they chase people with a knife." Liam said.

"I find that funny, but if it were to happen to me then no I wouldn't find that funny at all." Zayn said.
-
"Zayn move it closer to the left then tilt it down like 3 inches!" I yelled up to Zayn.

"You have two arms and two mother fucking legs why the fuck can you not do this all by yourself?!" Zayn snapped.

"Because I have to make sure that your not gonna mess the fuck up. These party decorations need to be perfect how else are people supposed think this party is fucking legit?" I asked.

"By getting decorations that aren't so fucking hard to place." Zayn grumbled.

"The harder to place the better the scare. Also stop complaining its not my fault that the decoration guys canceled." I shrugged.

"Yeah because there is a house bigger and better than this one and they want to get more money off of them." Zayn said.

"Well if they wanted more money they could of just said so instead of canceling on me." I pouted.
-
Liam
"Are you gonna invite Louis to come to your party?" I asked Harry.

"I did. He said that he's gonna stay with his sister." Harry answered back.

"Well then invite his sister too!" I heard Harry sighed.

"I did that too. He said that he wants to spend this halloween with just her."

"I guess this year is special or something?" I asked.

"I dont know i'm staying out of it. After he caught me looking at his mail hes been pissed off at me for about everything now. Look I have to go Zayn's complaining again." Harry sighed then hung up.

Who would want to spend there halloween with just one person?
-
"Ni baby?" I called.

"Yeah?" Niall answered.

"You hang out with Louis right?" I asked.

"Yeah why?" Niall asked.

"Do you know anything about him that seems weird to you?" I asked.

"Nothing really. He never talks about his family or anything that i'm asuming is personal. Why?" Niall said letting the I at the end go out longer.

"Because I just think its weird to spend halloween with just one person like no even trick or treating just staying with them. Don't you find it weird?" I asked.

"Don't you find it rude that your trying to get into his business and personal life when it has nothing to do with you?" Niall snapped hanging up.

"Great now hes pissed off at me. I guess ill get to the party early this year." I sighed grabbing my costume and heading to Harry's house.
-
No ones pov
It was about 2 hours after Harry's party started. People were coming in and getting drunk. Of course Harry's parents aren't here because they always go to a different party. Harry walked out of the party heading to his room. Harry then called Louis to see how he was doing.

"Hey Harry whats up?" Louis asked.

"Nothing just bored. Liam and left to get more beer so i'm sober and bored." Louis out a small chuckle.

"Well i'm having fun, ish. The hospital is not good at throwing parties when all you can do it listen to 80's songs and move slowly on a rainbow dance floor." Harry burst out laughing.

"That sounds so lame! Why don't you come here this better!" Harry laughed.

"As much as I want too im not ditching my sister for your party." Louis said.

"Bring her with you." Harry said.

"Harry you know I cant. Something could happen. She can't even walk without her wheelchair." Louis sighed.

"Maybe next year for halloween she will be better." Harry smiled sadly.

"Yeah maybe next year. I have to go bye Harry." Louis said hanging up.

Harry sighed staring at his phone at the pic of Louis. Why cant he be happy for once in his life?

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers. Yes another chapter! Hope you all liked it. Sorry for another sad ass ending but dont worry theres another chapter that I will start after I updated one of my other larry stories. Also please go read my newest larry story.

Anygays love you all, good night, morning, and or afternoon.