Ch. 40

Louis
"Louis? Do you think you can ask the nurse if I can go outside today?" Lottie asked.

"We already know that answer Lotts." I mumbled staring at the floor.

"But we could at least try." Lottie pushed on.

"Lotts. I've asked and asked and asked and you know shes gonna say the same exact thing. Also I don't want to risk the same thing happening. You almost died because of me." I felt tears prick in my eyes remembering her freezing half to death.

If it wasn't for that doctor Lottie would be dead right now.

"Can we talk about something?" Lottie asked.

"Sure. What do you want to talk about?" I asked forcing myself to smile.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Lottie asked.

"Yes, but he wants to keep our relationship a secret and I am respecting his wishes and keeping it between us." It was a real good lie but like it flipped around.

"Can you tell me who?" Lottie asked.

"Sorry Lotts. He said not even family or friends." Its not that I don't want Lottie to know im dating Harry.

I just dont want to make things awkward for us. She's obsessed with Harry's band. They've been doing more and more covers and making songs and publishing them. Its crazy and thats just making them more popular. Lottie's favorite is Harry, my boyfriend.

"I heard that one direction band is starting there merch next week. I can't wait. My nurse said that shes gonna get two and give one to me because she knows and loves them!" I smiled happy about.

Maybe I can get one of those shirts early. If not then Ill wait till they officially come out.
-
"Lou what do you think? Should the shirts have our signatures on the bottom with our favorite color or have the signatures at the top with our favorite color?" Niall asked.

"Signatures should be at the top. Ut wont stand out like the rest but at least its it eye distance." I said folding my laundry.

"Okay what about the color then?" Harry asked.

"Make them your eye color." I smiled thinking of Harry's grass green eyes.

"Brown on black wont work Louis." Niall grumbled.

"Brown on white works."

"But we have to have white and black shirts. Vips get the colored shirts."

"I don't see why you have to have vips shirts. Just sell then all to everyone."

"Because then everyone would buy all the special ones and real vips will be sad and leave. Which leaves us with less money than we originally should have." Niall frowned.

"Which also leaves us with a very pissed off Perrie." Harry grumbled.

"Who's Perrie?" I asked.

"Our manager." Niall said with a disgusted tone.

"Also know as Zayn's ex girlfriend." Harry's face contorted into a disgusted one.

"I thought Zayn was gay."

"He's bisexual." Niall said.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked.

"Because, we needed help with the shirts on what the design should be. Liam and Zayn are out on a date together and I decided this would be a perfect time to hang out with my band mates boyfriend till Harry came along and now our plans are ruined." Niall said glaring at Harry.