Ch. 20

LouisI yawned and got up looking around my room

Louis
I yawned and got up looking around my room. I looked Lottie's bed staring at it. Neatly set nothing ever touched. Like always. I then smelt something, like it was burning.

My eyes widened when I heard a curs. I quickly got up and ran to the kitchen seeing Harry holding a pan over the sink while running hot water over it.

"Harry what are you doing?!" I exclaimed.

"I was gonna try to make breakfast but I failed. I burnt the eggs and bacon, along with the toast." Harry said pointing to the plate of burnt food. 

"Harry, how long did you put the bacon on for? Also why are the eggs black? And how do you burn toast?! The toaster pops it out for you when its done!" I sighed.

"Your kitchen is a lot more confusing then mine." Harry mumbled.

I sighed wrapping my arms around Harry's middle. I placed my head on his back. 

"Its fine Harry. I can cook." I mumbled.

"I wanted to cook for you though." Harry whined.

"I know and you can, just not in my kitchen." I laughed.

"Fine then get dressed because we are gonna go out for breakfast!" Harry smiled kissing my cheek.

"What about your clothes?" I asked.

"I have an extra pair in my car." Harry said leaving my apartment.
-
Harry took me out to breakfast at our usual place. I got a two small mini pancakes and scrambled eggs along with orange juice. I know I shouldn't be eating this right now, I should be working, sadly there was a pipe that exploded last night and now I can't work there for about a week or so. At least I have my two other jobs.

"So I was wondering?" I sighed rolled my eyes.

"No you can not meet Lottie, no I will not meet your friends, no I will not move in with you, and no to your question that may or may not be the answer to all the answers that I have answered." I smiled.

"You don't even know what I was gonna say!" Harry whined.

"Fine, ask." I shrugged.

"Come over to my place so that you can fix my closet!" Harry smirked.

"No." I laughed.

"Aww come on! You've only been to my place like once!" Harry groaned grabbing my hand from across the table.

"Harry last time I went to your place I almost got caught. I'm not gonna risk it again." I rolled my eyes.

"Please! Also I am serious about the closet thing. My mom had to fire our maid because she stole one of moms dresses from her closet. I need someone to clean my closet and I know you can clean very well." Harry smiled at me.