Ch. 26

Harry
"Are you sure we should be doing this?" Niall asked nervously.

I sighed rolling my eyes. I turned to my side staring at Niall.

"Yes we should. Its the only way I can find out where he works since he wont tell me!" I growled. "Now get your binoculars out and look for Louis." I demanded.

After a while we see Louis walked up to the hospital. He smiles holding the door for a couple that just walked out.

"Quick all you start looking from window to window to see if he's in one of the rooms." I snapped looking frantically from each window on the hospital.

About 20 minutes later Niall called out that he found him.

"Hes on the third floor at the last window on the left!" Niall called.

We all looked out the window and saw that Niall was right. Louis was pulling the curtains back and then opening the window. I watched as he pushed a girl in a wheelchair to the window. He then began to brush her hair as she talked to him. I couldn't make out what they were saying but I also couldn't make out if he worked here or not.

"I looked more into this hospital on the website. Louis isn't wearing the uniform for this hospital. So he doesn't work here." Zayn said closing his laptop.

"Then what is he doing here?" I asked.
-
"Harry are you even paying attention?!" Gemma screamed.

"Yeah yeah go ahead." I mumbled not keeping my eyes off the hospital website.

"Okay thank you!" Gemma smiles kissing my cheek then leaving my room.

"Louis isn't in the staff section. I'll check patients." I clicked on the listen and look for Louis last name.

Nothing came up for Louis but Tomlinson Charlotte came up. Who is Charlotte?

"Harry! Liam is here!" My dad yelled.

"Tell him to come in!" I yelled back.

Liam came in jumping on my bed next to me. I tried to get more information on this Charlotte chick.

"Who's the silver?" Liam asked.

"Apparently Charlotte Tomlinson." I mumbled going to facebook and finding her.

"She hasn't used it in a long time." Liam stated.

I turned my head to him giving him a really I didn't know that sarcasm face.

"Wait thats the girl we saw today at the hospital right?" Liam asked suddenly interested.

"I think so. Louis isn't in the staff or patient list on the hospital. Yet Charlotte is and she has the same last name as Louis." I said.

"Louis did say he had a sister right?" Liam asked.

"He said he had five sisters but three were kidnapped and Lottie lives with him the last one he doesn't talk to." I mumbled.

I kept on scrolling through Charlotte's facebook page till I found a pic of Louis with three younger girls. The caption said...
love seeing these moments when my brother bonds with Phoebs, Daisy, and Fizzy. ❤️️
Who is Fizzy? God Louis has the most confusing fucking family ever! I sighed closing my laptop and laying back.

"You give up?" Liam asked.

"Louis has so many fucking secrets and its all to much! Yet I'm not giving up! He may have a bad past but that doesn't mean he has to have even badder one." I said confidently.

"Yeah and what could make his life more horrible than it already is?" Liam asked.

"Don't do that." I said quickly.

"Do what?" Liam asked.

"Don't jinx that on Louis. Something bad might happen and it will be your fault for jinxing it. I prefer my bear friend not turning into a no touch cereal killer." I laughed.

"Haha very funny. Those are real you know. They aren't as fucked up as regular cereal killers but they are still scary as fuck." Liam exclaimed.
-
"Louis are you almost done with your shower!" I called out.

"I just got in Harry! Also its hard to take a cold shower you know." Louis said.

I sighed sitting down in the chair and looked around. I saw Louis mail. I know its bad to look through someones mail but still ill put it back. I grabbed the mail and looking at everything. Bills, bills, bills, hospital bill? I put the regular bills back and looked more into the hospital bill.

Charlotte Tomlinson. Theres the name again. The letter was already opened so Louis probably already looked at it. I pulled it open seeing that Louis had paid the bill with cash. Wait Charlotte is Lottie.

Lottie doesn't work. I looked more at the bill more stats saying that she had an unknown sickness. She's been in the hospital for so long. About two weeks after Louis and I got together. Lottie's been in the hospital this whole time, Louis has been struggling with more than I thought.

That explains so much now! She doesn't take her phone to "work" because her phone doesn't work any more. She "works" all day and comes home at night. In other words she doesn't come home at all. Why hasn't Louis told me any of this?

"Why are you going through my stuff?" Louis asked coming out from behind me.

"Why didn't you tell me that your sister was in the hospital?" I asked.

"You had no right to go through my stuff!" Louis said trying to take the bill away from my hand.

I quickly held it up away from his reach.

"Why can't you tell me anything?" I asked.

"Because I don't want your help! If I know I can do it I will do it!" Louis yelled.

"Louis you can go broke because of this! I could of helped you with money! I could of helped you with your sister!" I yelled.

"My sister doesn't need your help! She doesn't know you!" Louis said snatching the bill from my hand.

"Whats so hard to have your boyfriend help you? Tell me whats so fucking wrong with that?" I asked.

"Everything. All my life I've had help. I've had my parents and sisters help me through everything. Once they all left I've had to do everything myself. Now I'm keeping it that way because changing things makes it all to hard!" Louis said.

"Changing things can make things easier too you know." I sighed.

"Not for me. I don't like change." Louis said quietly, almost inaudible.

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers! Yes another chapter! Hope you all liked it! Harry finally found out about Charlotte aka Lottie. Next is the meet and greet or maybe not? Anygays love you all, good night, morning, and or afternoon!