Ch. 13

Harry
I got into my car immediately turning on the radio then starting my way to school. I have Saturday detention today. I know fucking sucks. So I had to cancel all my plans with Louis today. We were supposed to go and have a morning breakfast date.

Once I got there I sighed sitting in my car for a bit before leaving and going in the school

Once I got there I sighed sitting in my car for a bit before leaving and going in the school. You would think that there wouldn't be a lot of students at school on a Saturday. Instead we have a bunch of bad students. If your lucky you could have detention after school, or lunch detention. You know your fucked if they say Saturday detention.

So yeah when my dad and mom found out they flipped there shit. My dad took away my laptop. Yeah dad like thats going to do shit for me. I have another laptop that he doesn't know about. I also have a giant Ipad, Iphone 6s.

My sister just laughed at me like it was a fucking comedy to her. Yeah it sucks a lot. I walked into the school and went to the lunch room sitting down in the corner. I then took out my phone facetiming with Lou.

"Hey babe." I smiled.

"Hi. Sorry you have detention because of me." Louis pouted.

I rolled my eyes at his statement. He think he got me detention. One of his friends stole his phone during school and decided to call me during class. I of course answered and told my teacher to fuck off. Which resulted in me getting Saturday detention.

"Its not your fault. I got a little too excited to see you calling me during school." I smiled.

"You shouldn't get to excited to see me call, ever. Its not like ill be nude." Louis sighed.

"You could be. Still waiting for that day that I get to see you naked while facetiming you." I sighed smiling.

"Perv. Why facetime when you can come over and see me?. Oh yeah you have detention. Boo hoo." Louis fake pouted then used his pointer finger to make a tear cascading down his cheek.

"You know I really don't give a shit about this detention. I can easily skip it and come over to your house and bite you like crazy. You might think I'm a zombie or vampire. Which one scares you most?" I smirked.

"Neither, you biting me actually turns me on. Me knowing that I get something besides your teeth." Louis smirked.

"Ugh Lou please stop I don't want to get a boner in school. They don't let the students out to go to bathroom without another teacher coming with you." I groaned.

"Oh sorry baby. I guess ill just go. I have to go to work anyways. Love you." Louis smile blowing a kiss to the screen.

"Love ya too." I smiled waving bye to him before hanging up.
-

After I took that pic I layed my head on the desk and stared out the window

"You have 30 more minutes then you can leave." The teacher said.

The rest of the class groaned along with me to. Cant I leave now? I sighed sitting up and taking out my phone and playing color switch.

"Okay you can all leave!" The teacher shouted.

I looked at the time and saw it has been 30 minutes. I quickly got up leaving the classroom and going home.
-

I smiled snuggling into my pillows and blankets before calling Lou

I smiled snuggling into my pillows and blankets before calling Lou. I groaned remembering that he was at work. Fuck! I got up and left my room not comfortable anymore. I then went downstairs into the kitchen seeing my dad and mom on the couch watching tv.

"Harry can I borrow your car?" Gemma asked.

"No. You have your own car." I grumbled.

"Well to bad, I have your car keys so I'm taking it. Since my car is in the shop getting a paint job." Gemma said smiling while holding my keys in the air.

I quickly went to her and tried to snatch the keys from her hand. She quickly moved and ran away. I ran after her which caused us to start running around the house.

"Mom! Tell Gem to give my fucking keys!" I shouted still chasing Gemma.

"Mom tell Harry to let me borrow his keys!" Gemma shouted back to mom.

"You two! Harry you already lost your laptop do you want to lose another thing?" Dad snapped stopping Gemma and I.

"But dad they're my fucking keys to my car! Why do you even need to borrow my car?!" I yelled.

"Because the girls and I are going out to our photo shoot. We need a car." Gemma rolled her eyes.

"Just take one of theres. Not mine." I grumbled snatching my keys from her hand.

"Dad, I need a car." Gemma wined.

"Whats wrong with there cars?" Dad asked.

"We all decided to each get our cars painted the same. So all the cars in the shop getting painted today. Tell Harry to let me borrow his fucking car!" I rolled my eyes at that then walked away.

"Harry let Gemma borrow your car." I stopped walking.

"What?! Hell no! Its my fucking car! Dad thats not fucking fair!" I yelled.

"Harry I paid for that car. I can take it away if I want to. Now give your sister the keys to your car." My jaw just dropped to the ground.

I groaned throwing my keys to the door and running upstairs to my room then slamming the door.
-
Once I got to my room I laid in bed and took out my phone.

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers! Yes another chapter! I hope you liked my very on snapchat edits

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers! Yes another chapter! I hope you liked my very on snapchat edits. I also hope you don't mind the fact that Harry changed clothes four times in one day. 😂 Probably some guys do that, not me.

Anyways love you all, goodnight, morning, or afternoon.