Ch. 22

Harry
It was nearing winter time now. That means its fucking cold here! Of course no one in the fucking band decided to check the weather not even Perrie! She fucking booked us a gig at a park today. So all of us not knowing it was going to get fucking cold today didn't wear any heavy clothing.

This is why I want Louis to be the one to be our manager instead. He would check the weather and make sure everything is perfect. I shivered as another gust of wind came.

"Harry are you going to help us with this or are you gonna stand there glaring at Perrie?" Zayn asked.

"I think ill stand here and glare at Perrie thank you!" I growled.

"Harry get your ass down here and help us with the amps!" Liam yelled.

"Fuck you!" I yelled moving to help them.
-
After our show I was shocked we got a lot of people to come here. The bad thing is that Perrie didn't get any fucking chairs. So people didn't like that so we didn't get as much people to come here as much as we wanted. Yet we did a good show even though we were cold as fuck! Once everyone cleared out we went up to Perrie to see her counting the money we got from the small as concert.

"Perrie how much did we make?" Zayn asked wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"Zayn get your ugly ass hand off my shoulder before I call the police!" Perrie growled.

"Hey thats no way to treat me!" Zayn pouted leaving Perrie's side.

"You guys made $2000 not bad. Soon enough you guy will be making $20000" perrie smiled.

"Hopefully we get a better manager by then." I mumbled.

"What was that Harry?" Perrie asked.

"Nothing just tired." I pulled off my fake smile.

"Well thats another thing your gonna have to get used to. Being tired will not help the band. Start drinking and eating food that will make you energized throughout the whole entire day." I rolled my eyes at that extremely obvious statement.

Everyone fucking knows that god damn Perrie. I swear Louis would be a better manager than her!
-
"I wish I could've came to your concert. Yet I know that if I did you would probably run up to me and kiss me. Also I had work at that time so yeah I wouldn't be able to come anyways." Louis said.

"Yeah I know, but it was a good show. We recorded it and were gonna put it up on youtube tomorrow. Niall and Liam are gonna edit it later on." I mumbled.

"Well thats good I think. Anyways how much did you get for the small concert?" Louis asked.

"$2000 or something like that." I shrugged.

"It would be easier for you to remember if you counted the money and wrote it down somewhere then cash it into the bank or put it in a safe." I smiled and leaned forward more to get a better look at Louis face through my laptop screen.

"I love it when you talk like that. It makes me want to ravish you then beg you to be our band manager." I smiled.

Louis stared at me for a minute then blushed and looked away.

"Shut up Harry." Louis grumbled.

"I also love it when you get all sassy with me. It turns me on." I smirked.

"Its not my fault that you find the smallest things of me to get turned on from." Louis huffed.

"Its not my fault that you always act cute and sexy as fuck at the same damn time is it?" I cocked my head to the side.

"No I blame my parents for making such a hot son."

"I thank your parents for giving me the most amazing thing in the world." I smiled.

"I'm not gonna say I thank your parents too you know." Louis crossed his arms over his chest.

"Oh I know that. You haven't even met my parents yet." I smirked.

"Hopefully I do soon. When I have the courage and want to meet them. Meaning When I want to meet them. Not when you want me to meet them get it?" I laughed and nodded.

"Good now I have to go work starts in about an hour I have to get changed and leave early to get there on time. Love you!" Louis blew a kiss to me before hanging up.
-
I was sitting with Liam, Zayn, and Niall outside at Zayn's house. His house is slightly bigger than mine by like 6 more rooms.

"When are you gonna introduce us to your supposed boyfriend?" Zayn asked.

"When he wants to show himself to you guys. He clearly doesn't want anyone to know about him besides his friends and family." I sighed.

"I honestly think thats stupid. He should be brave and happy that he gets to date you! Your hot, and your in a band." Niall smiled.

"Harry! Your stealing my boyfriend now! What the hell dude! I wouldn't steal your boyfriend!" Liam exclaimed.

"Hey I'm not the one that said I was hot Niall is the one that said it. You can't blame me." I held my hands up in defense.

"I can blame your parents for making a hot son. God damn! Why couldn't you be ugly or better yet have a extremely deformed face." Liam pouted slouching in his seat.

"Because I wouldn't have the amazing hot boyfriend that I have today." I smiled.

"Yeah I'm still not 100% sure that you have a real boyfriend." I rolled my eyes at Zayn's statement.

"I never said you had to believe me." I smirked.

"Well its gonna make our band look weird with people knowing that your dating someone and they don't know who. They're gonna freak out."

"I know but none of them know that I'm dating someone so its fine."

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers! Yes another chapter! Lets get this straight Louis will eventually reveal his relationship with Harry soon. So don't worry there relationship wont be secret for so long. Anygays check up on Lottie's sickness I'm not gonna lie it will never get better but it will get worse.

Just wait till Christmas that is when I should be ending this book but I am going to be making a sequel. Anygays love you all, good night, morning, and or afternoon!