Ch. 6

Louis

"Louis are you going to visit your sister today?" My co-worker Amelie asked.

"Yeah actually. I'm going after my shift." I smiled.

"Oh good. I want you to give this to her for me." Amelie smiled sweetly.

Amelie and Lottie used to be best friends. That was before Lottie got into the hospital. Amelie can't visit her anymore. She got banned from the hospital after taking Lottie out of her room more than once without permission. They were just trying to have some fun to cheer up Lottie.

"I will." I smiled.
-
I walked down the hallway to Lottie's room. I saw the do not disturb sign on the doorknob. I knew that meant that they were giving Lottie her medicine or helping her shower. She didn't want me to see her like that. I sat down on one of the plastic chairs in the hallway and turned on my phone.

Weird, Harry hasn't text me all day today. He didn't even pick me up for lunch. Maybe he got himself in trouble or is practicing for his band. I hope his dream comes true for him. I know he wants to be something his father doesn't want him to be.

The door to my sisters room opened and three nurses walked out. Two with carts and another with a bag. I walked in to see Lottie laying in bed staring at the tv.

"Hey Lottie." I whispered smiling.

"Hi Louis. I wish they could have better tv channels here, but I think I'm growing fond of Chiller tv." Lottie cracked a laugh.

I smiled sitting at the end of her bed. I pulled up the bag setting it on her lap.

"Amelie asked me to bring this to you. I didn't look in it yet so I have no clue. I really should have just to make sure but everything is wrapped so I want you to open for yourself." I smiled handing it to her.

"Awe. Tell Amelie that I said thank you next time you see her." Lottie smiled.

I watched carefully as Lottie pulled out different things from the bag. A fucking giant ass DS! A shit ton of games for it. An iPod. Oh god Amelie, I know you miss your best friend but this much expensive stuff.

I feel like Harry might of gotten this instead.

"Wow. I'll never be bored when your gone now. I have stuff to play with. No more puzzles!" Lottie shouted.

Well it was more like a whisper scratchy shout. Not loud at all. I smiled as Lottie turned her ipod on and began to set it up.

"Why didn't you tell me that you got bored when I was gone? I would have stayed a lot longer. I might of spent the night." I sighed.

"Someone needs to watch the apartment. Who knows who might steal our stuff. Mom and Dad would want us to keep the apartment together." Lottie sighed.

"Maybe so, but what if I just moved here. I mean less bill for me. I would have a lot more money saved up by eating here instead." I laughed.

"The food here is gross. They have sugar less jello. The chicken taste like flavorless turkey. They don't have ham. There soda is always warm, and the ice they have is chipped ice so its super small." Lottie ranted.

"I know and I'm sorry that you have to stay here and not at a different hospital. If I could afford a different and better hospital I would and you would be a lot happier." I tried my best to hold back my tears.

"Louis? I'm sorry, I didn't meant to make you cry. I promise I wont complain ever again." Lottie sighed.

"No its. Fine, I'm looking for another job by the way. A better paying job, I know I already have two but a third one wont be that bad right?" I smiled.

"What about your school?" Lottie wants me to be the one to graduate. She did online but she wants me to be in a cap and gown.

"School isn't as important as you. Money is important because I need to pay bills, and how else are you and I gonna survive?" I asked.

"Be strippers?" Lottie and I burst out laughing.

"If I have to be a stripper for you I would." I smiled hugging Lottie.

"So will I." Lottie whispered.
-
"Tripping over myself, I'm aching. Begging you to come help, and now that I'm without your kisses, I'll be needing stitches." I sang as I began to make my dinner for the night.

"Needle and the thread got to get you out of my head. Needle and the thread gonna wind up dead." I shivered thinking about needles.

I then saw my phone vibrating with Harry's face on the screen. I smiled turning the music off and answering the call. 

"Hi Harry." I smiled.

"Hey Lou. I am so sorry that I didn't pick you up today for lunch. Yesterday I got into a fight at school and my dad found out. Then I got my phone taken away because I had to be lectured by my parents. They gave it back but took away my tv and pool privileges." Harry rambled.

I laughed.

"Its fine. So are we on for the weekend tomorrow?" I asked.

"Of course. Also one more thing. Liam tried to find out about you. I told him that I promised you that I wouldn't and I didn't." I could tell Harry was smiling at the other end.

"Thank you. Your the most loyal boyfriend in the world to me." I smiled.

"And so are you." I blushed.

"I have to go. I've got to finish dinner. If I still have left overs I'll bring you some because i know how much you love my cooking." I smirked.

"You don't have to save any for me, but if you have any left overs you can still give them to me." I laughed before telling him goodbye and hanging up.

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers! Omg another chapter! Also if there are any Larry Fans out there reading my Larry story please just show your approval by pressing that star! I may not be in like a Larry club or have more than 2000 followers, but I still ship them and read a lot of Larry books. So please show that you are reading this and like it. If you don't like it at least show that by commenting.

Okay love you all. Good night, morning or afternoon!