Ch. 33

Harry
"Rock my world until the sunlight, make this dream the best ice ever known." Niall sang.

"Dirty dancing in the moonlight take me down like I'm a domino." Liam and I sang.

"Every second is a highlight when we touch dont ever let me go dirty dancing in the moonlight take me down like a domino." Zayn and Niall sang.

"Do it all again." I sang

"This friday night." Niall sang softly.

"Do it all again." I sang.

"This friday night." Niall sang.

"Ooh baby baby got me feel so right, ooh baby baby dancing in the moonlight, ooh baby baby got me feeling so right, ooh baby baby-" Liam was then cut off and we all sang.

"Last Friday night rock my world until the sunlight! Make this dream the best ive ever known! Dirty dancing in the moonlight! Take me down like im a domino! Every second is a highlight! When we touch dont ever let me go! Dirty dancing in the moonlight! Take me down like im a domino!" Then the mashup ended.

Liam, Niall, Zayn and I all left the booth and cheered along with Perrie. Perrie smiled hugging us all then we all left and sat down in this small room that Niall decided to call the refrax room. Its a mixture of relax and refresh.

"Okay so now that we got that done, Harry when will you introduce me to your boyfriend?" Perrie asked.

I spit out my drink and looked at her shocked.

"What makes you think im gonna let you meet him?" I asked.

"Well I am your manager. I deserve to meet him." Perrie crossed her arms over her chest.

"Uh no you dont and you don't need to even meet him. Okay your just our manager the only thing you need to know is when and where we perform. You don't need to know about my personal life and relationships." I snapped.

"Wow that was a bit harsh." Perrie huffed.

"I don't care. Thats how Zayn would say if it he and I were in opposite positions." I said looking to Zayn.

He was on his phone texting someone I'm assuming. Zayn looked up and shrugged.

"I want to meet him. The rest of you all got to meet him!" Perrie whined.

"Thats because my car broke down in the rain and we were closer to his house."

"Im gonna meet him one day." Perrie said getting up and leaving.
-
I drove to my usual spot and placed my car in park then waited for Louis to come. I was a little early but I really didn't give a fuck. I don't have school today so yay. I pulled out my phone and went to snapchat taking a pic of myself.

After I posted that screen shots and more messages came in

After I posted that screen shots and more messages came in. I smiled opening some and blushing at some. I closed out of the app when my car door opened and Louis sat down.